It's long, starts with an N....it's the News!

L

Lanceloc

Complaint to Mythic sent

I posted some "Feedback" on camelotherald.com complaining about the speed of the patch development by GOA.

S

SFXman

Re: Complaint to Mythic sent

Originally posted by Lanceloc
I posted some "Feedback" on camelotherald.com complaining about the speed of the patch development by GOA.
Sweet, maybe it helps *crosses fingers*

O

old.dittytwo

Re: Complaint to Mythic sent

Originally posted by Lanceloc

doubt it it will need Translating :D (snigger)

O

old.Kennsai

this could lead to alot of good people leaving the game, me included, im not prepared to pay just so that i can wait 1.5 months for a patch that US hav already got just because it has to be translated. Mythic should seriously think about putting the english severs with someone else so that we dont get really far behind and it seems getting lots of english players pissed off. Also it would speed up GOA's translations for german/french coz thats all they need to do. I may just go to the US servers Bcoz this is really pissing me off:( grrrr.

S

Sarnat

I don't think translating DAoC is as simple as translating some other program. A lot of the words and names are not English, in midgard, for example, they are a mix of ancient swedish and english, and probably hard to translate to have the same feeling as the original names etc.

However DAoC probably has less to translate, even though huge amounts of items are added in these two patches. I don't know how many translators GOA has or how 'pro' they are but it's taking kinda long to patch... But the game is still good, works like charm so I don't complain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom