It's here again...

Helme

Resident Freddy
Summer, I fucking hate thee. Overheating computers, air too hot to breath, sleeping problems due to heat, exhaustion, honestly is there any good thing at all about summer?

I miss winter already :(

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Summer, I fucking hate thee. Overheating computers, air too hot to breath, sleeping problems due to heat, exhaustion, honestly is there any good thing at all about summer?

I miss winter already :(

Same..

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
51P6LIPQZSL._SS500_.jpg

Aka...miniskirts.

Miniskirt hijacking!!

NS

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
Answer honestly are you the type of person who will, in January, start moaning that you cant start your car due to the cold and ice everywhere etc?

I love people who moan at every weather change i really do. Makes me feel like part of some sort of gang that all agree with me

Helme

Resident Freddy
Nope, I'm not. Infact my favourite weather is actually rain. I just despise heat, maybe it's because I'm used to under 0 degrees for half the year and then in the summer it's suddently +25" but still.

Laddey

FH is my second home
Summer is fucking awesome.

Whats better than sat in a beer garden with like 10+ of your mates watching the footy then round the town on the piss.

Helme

Resident Freddy
Not watching football? I dunno sounds like an excellent plan to me.

Laddey

FH is my second home
Not watching football? I dunno sounds like an excellent plan to me.

Weak, i dont even like footy but the atmosphere is great, well thats my opinion and all!

I thought you'd be used to the heat from down in Helmes Deep?!

Helme

Resident Freddy
For your information, medieval fantasy like keeps without modern isolation are quite cold.

And regarding sports, I never understood the English football fanaticism but I guess it comes close to hockey here in Sweden.

Laddey

FH is my second home
For your information, medieval fantasy like keeps without modern isolation are quite cold.

Wasn't helmes deep, deep down in the earths core with flames and goblins and shit?

Helme

Resident Freddy
No, Helm's Deep was/is in Rohan, it was were the 10k orcs zerged Theoden, Aragorn etc.

Yrendan

Can't get enough of FH
Nope, I'm not. Infact my favourite weather is actually rain. I just despise heat, maybe it's because I'm used to under 0 degrees for half the year and then in the summer it's suddently +25" but still.

Imagine +47 during early june in Greece :/

Helme

Resident Freddy
I don't even want to try do that.

Yrendan

Can't get enough of FH
I also hate summer cause here in Greece temperatures during summer are about 38-47 f*cking sux :< The only good things with summer are chicks greek and non greek(tourists) and sea nothing else

Dark Orb Choir

Loyal Freddie
i like the warm weather, it makes me feel in a good mood............

try and be a half full kind of person instead of a half empty one

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
51P6LIPQZSL._SS500_.jpg

Aka...miniskirts.

Miniskirt hijacking!!

NS
not in japan, in japan anyday is a miniskirt day! (which im a very big fan of)
love summer when you get all sweaty (and jigging to MC Hammz) and are almost colapsing from heat. ahh!

Everz

FH is my second home
you have the right idea... time for some good summer fun with the lasses ;D

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
me and my mate spent all day yesterday driving about in his convertible trying to find bitches to check out.

we went to a sea side town called whitby. usually full of goth types but on the whole, fit. but this time it was full of old men and women. we walked back to the car along the beach and spotted a couple tasties sat down, but one of em had a red ass crack!

then we drove back through somewhere called guisborough and spotted one or two, and then to great ayton. seen one stunning business woman, so i was pretending to count change so we could slow down and stare at her as we walked past. found another tasty and we stalked her while she was eating ice cream with her boyfriend. there was also 2 more who were walking behind us. so i said we should slow down and theyl go infront. they did, and we got to stare at their sweet little asses for a good 5 minutes.

finally drove back to town and went to a pub, where there was only a group of lads. we did get sun stroke though and ive burnt my head and scalp. you just dont know how hot it is when you have the roof down on your car.

Laddey

FH is my second home
you have the right idea... time for some good summer fun with the lasses ;D

Haha, lasses in Wolvo?! Arn't they just chav sluts? I guess your mums a fine piece of meat we can bounce on in ze summer!

pikeh

Resident Freddy
I love the summer!

the wind is the only weather type I hate.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
i like all kinds of wether but i have to say i am mighty partial to the summer! i went for a little walk today and got to wear my ultra cute new top (and trust me i dont usually do cute but this is major cute) with my trusty short skirt that ive had since i was 16 rofl (yrs not size btw lol) and it was all warm and yummy and it makes my skin tingle!

also i brought some yummy new sun glasses for when i want to look sophist...HA sorry couldnt even think that with a straight face hehe

infact all day except for when i went to the shop ive been wandering about the house in vest and drawers and for the sleep its time for the good old giant t shirt again! i love being too hot for clothing!

summer rox.

p.s. i'd love to go to whitby, whats the prices like on b&b's?

Bahumat

FH is my second home
I hate it when it's super hot. If there was a cool breeze i'd be fine

Olgaline

FH is my second home
not in japan, in japan anyday is a miniskirt day! (which im a very big fan of)
love summer when you get all sweaty (and jigging to MC Hammz) and are almost colapsing from heat. ahh!

In soviet russia, miniskirt is day!

as for the weather, I'm usually all for summer, short skirts, shirt off, shorts ect...

But THIS summer, :s after putting on 14kg's in 1 year "due to smoking stop"
and it's all bloody well desided to settle down in the vicinity of my stomach area. I'r not to fond of light clothing. I miss my sixpack qq and no we'r not talking me being vain with a wee little fat around the edge, it's a bloody spare tire! it's a bump after the breast and man boobs, ack! dont quit smoking, if your above 30 and want to keep your figure

Jarahl

Can't get enough of FH
You haven't tried hot till you tried 84 degrees in the sun.

This was in Iraq, warmest day in 2005, fucking hell, if I let go of my weapon for just 30 secs it would be too hot for me to grab again so I had to keep my hands on it at all times :)

Ctuchik

FH is my second home

same here lol. i have NO problem with perma rain and a comfortable +15 - 20 degrees celcius :)

Olgaline

FH is my second home
84 degrees in the sun

hmmm.....

that would be farenheit?
thats not even 40 celsius

if you mean celsius then i donno, thats 15 degrees from boiling.
and even in the hottest places the temp gets to 50-55 "58 being the hottest recorded" degrees so that would be 34 degrees above shade temp ?

I having my douts.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
hmmm.....

that would be farenheit?
thats not even 40 celsius

if you mean celsius then i donno, thats 15 degrees from boiling.
and even in the hottest places the temp gets to 50-55 "58 being the hottest recorded" degrees so that would be 34 degrees above shade temp ?

I having my douts.

not even? isnt 40 degrees celcius enough? because its enough to put the emergency rooms on high alert due to heat strokes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom