its happening...again?

Cozak

Part of the furniture
BBC NEWS | World | Europe | Russia anger at US missile deal

Russia warns Poland over U.S. deal - Europe - MSNBC.com

WW3!
Is Poland going to be invaded again, by the Russians this time? Is this the beginning?
Gen. Anatoly Nogovitsyn, deputy chief of the Russian general staff told reporters Friday that the agreement exacerbates U.S.-Russian relations that are already tense because of fighting between Georgian and Russian forces. He said the deal “cannot go unpunished.”

Discuss.

amodien

Fledgling Freddie
The day the yanks take on the Russians it's game over for many people.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
don't worry - your games consoles will not be targeted by Russian snipers

Nate

FH is my second home
They had 2 nukes pointed at Colchester last time around ;o Wonder if we'll get more this time.

chipper

Can't get enough of FH
doesnt sound good. if america had any sense they would have held off making this proposal public for a couple of months, after the georgia invasion has settled. you can hardly blame russia for getting there backs up.

europe is ever expending further east
america is now supporting a country (georgia) with no significant strategic value unless they plan on using said country as a base against russia
america are now planning on installing missiles on russia's door step (anyone remember a lil thing called the cuban missile crisis?)

from russia's point of view it seems they are been pushed back into a corner and eventually they are gonna say enough and push back.

think what ya will but this could be a slippery slope.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Having Russia around feels a bit unsafe, its the country that suddenly would start nuking people (AHHHHHHH MOTHERLAND!!!!) and invading Europe. And, why is anyone even considering using nukes, as they know there will be retaliation and the people suffers while the chain of command sits safe down in some bunker.

Nate

FH is my second home
Time to get a boat? :D I always liked the idea of sailing!

Laddey

FH is my second home
Are they gonna come for me and my family? :(

Would they kill innocents like you see in old war films?

Are they gonna bring national service back? :(

amodien

Fledgling Freddie
I don't claim to even pretend to know much about it, but surely if the yanks and Russians went to war, China and Japan would be involved = carnage.

Marc

FH is my second home
doesnt sound good. if america had any sense they would have held off making this proposal public for a couple of months, after the georgia invasion has settled. you can hardly blame russia for getting there backs up.

When I was in poland last year, it was all over the papers, so its hardly new news.

chipper

Can't get enough of FH
When I was in poland last year, it was all over the papers, so its hardly new news.

well quoting me on that m8 really proves a point if we dont know about it maybe the russians dont? im talking the general public here btw not those in the know im sure russia did know that it was in the pipeline but according to the news sites its only just been made official.

Marc

FH is my second home
well quoting me on that m8 really proves a point if we dont know about it maybe the russians dont? im talking the general public here btw not those in the know im sure russia did know that it was in the pipeline but according to the news sites its only just been made official.

You really think the russians wouldnt know when it was in the media over a year ago?

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Having Russia around feels a bit unsafe, its the country that suddenly would start nuking people (AHHHHHHH MOTHERLAND!!!!) and invading Europe. And, why is anyone even considering using nukes, as they know there will be retaliation and the people suffers while the chain of command sits safe down in some bunker.

England= AH MOTHERLAND!
USA=(seriously) AH MOTHERLAND!!
Korea= AH MOTHERLAND!!!!!
Finland= Ah well, motherland if we must.
Sweden= Ja de er jättebra landen :lol:

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
Don't worry people. I have had extensive training for this situation through a wonderful logistical training simulator called "World in Conflict".

Many apologies if your German, live in Marseille, or are likely to be in Seattle in approximately 6 months time, your all screwed.

If everyone else does what they are told, we should pull through.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Don't worry people. I have had extensive training for this situation through a wonderful logistical training simulator called "World in Conflict".

Have...to:

dont_worry_sir_i_m_from_the_internet.jpg

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
England= AH MOTHERLAND!
USA=(seriously) AH MOTHERLAND!!
Korea= AH MOTHERLAND!!!!!
Finland= Ah well, motherland if we must.
Sweden= Ja de er jättebra landen :lol:

:iagree:

Oh, and thanks for the postcard btw! It was.. something along the lines of what i expected. No anthrax tho.

ileks

Part of the furniture
I just saw a clip on the news showing a Turkish press van being shot at by Russian troops. The camera was inside the car and you could see the bullets hitting the glass. It was amazing no one died.

edit- starts about 45 secs in.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVuyGZxTZqs

fl3a

Can't get enough of FH
it makes me feel all fuzzy and safe being a country bordered by russia with no fucking military strength of our own :)

Lakih

Resident Freddy
I just saw a clip on the news showing a Turkish press van being shot at by Russian troops. The camera was inside the car and you could see the bullets hitting the glass. It was amazing no one died.

edit- starts about 45 secs in.

YouTube - HORROR - Turkish Press Under Fire in Goergia
[youtubevid]tVuyGZxTZqs[/youtubevid]

Thats some scary ass shit....

Im glad we have finland to defend us / slow the russians down if they deside WWIII is a good idea :p

crispy

Can't get enough of FH
I really have no idea why russia feels threatened - theres going to be installed like 10 missiles to shoot down nukes... And how many nukes can russia send you think? :p

They are just being silly, and are probably only whining for political reasons.

Helme

Resident Freddy
Are they gonna come for me and my family? :(

Would they kill innocents like you see in old war films?

Are they gonna bring national service back? :(

You probably won't have to worry, if there's a war they'd force the chavs into service... oh wait that means you hahahahah

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom