Its Great When you loose weight

A

Ash!

Bought a Shirt today and for the first time in ages it was great to say that

"Sorry Miss it's the wrong size, please can I have a smaller size"

Being the resident fat nacker for the past 23 years( I was alright till my mum & dad split up when I was 7). Its fuckin ace for people to come up to you to say. Hey you hunk 'o Hunk 'o Burnin love you look good.

Thought I would share it with you all. Anyway off to the land of Budweiser.:)

D

doh_boy

well-done geez. Must start the gym-thing again myself. I was always thin until uni when I stopped excercising so all my muscle turned to fat. :/

My shirts don't fit around the neck now :s

S

SilverHood

hehe, I have the opposite problem, I was until recently very skinny.... now it feels great being able to fill my clothes, so they actually fit, rather than just sorta hang.

M

mank

I need to start going to the gym again, not been for a couple of weeks because I've been ill :/

S

Sharma

Ive started to develope a spare tyre also, must go find a decent gym for weekends. :/

F

FatBusinessman

Have a set of weights in my room - have touched them once since I got back to Uni 2 weeks ago :(

Must....start....exercising again.

W

WPKenny

Originally posted by throdgrain
Impossible for me to be less impressed :(

Is it "let's tell everyone how shite their threads are" night?

T

throdgrain

Sorry was pissed. Have a picture of a badger instead :)

badger-bank.jpg

C

Chameleon

Nice one Ash! :clap:
I started cycling to work and back each day when I gave up smoking a couple of months ago. I also lost weight and I feel f'ing great tbh, so I kinda know how you feel :)

L

~Lazarus~

Originally posted by Ash!
Hey you hunk 'o Hunk 'o Burnin love you look good.

And thats just the GUYS saying that ;)

way to go Ash - everything feels better when you lose weight.

J

Jonaldo

Well done Ash, and Throd I reckon that's a skunk :p

S

S-Gray

Same kinda happened to me a few weeks back.

I wore Black Combat Jeans for work since i started there, but we got a new Regional/Area Manager who noticed this... and told my Manager to take me out and buy a few pairs of trousers.

Now, when i first started i was somethin like a 50-52" Waist, so i was gonna be scared/embarrassed that my manager was gonna see my waist size...

I goto the tailors with him, and he measures me... 46" ! :D I was mucho impressed for once

...But lets not have throd say he dont care again.....

O

old.D0LLySh33p

lmao thoddy you cold hearted badger man.

E

Embattle

He has, the really interesting thing is where he put it :eek:

M

~Mobius~

Did anyone else notice Mank has deleted again? :(

L

leggy

Originally posted by ~Mobius~
Did anyone else notice Mank has deleted again? :(

I don't blame him this time though. The standard of posts, threads and bullshit insults has reached a frighteningly lame level.

Even the guys who usually post a little sense have turned into trolling fucktards.

X

Xtro 2.0

Originally posted by leggy
I don't blame him this time though. The standard of posts, threads and bullshit insults has reached a frighteningly lame level.

Seconded. Think I've posted twice in recent weeks.

J

Jupitus

Standard of existing threads has dropped and now no new, decent threads are appearing :(

T

throdgrain

Originally posted by Jupitus
Standard of existing threads has dropped and now no new, decent threads are appearing :(

This is the real problem. Im afraid imo even this thread we're posting in is a pretty hopeless really :(
Sorry .

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom