It's gone too far!

O

old.Cru

Originally posted by old.mattshanes
I cant help being crazy:) anyway i played for 27 hours non stop once i often play til 4am or so and i WORK:eek6:

Why did you spend 27 hours on DAoC once? If only U spend 27 hours straight trying to do something worthwhile would be better. U ever spend 27 hours...say...learning how to play the guitar. U should. U actually get something out of it at the end that others can relate to.

O

old.mattshanes

I actually do play a guitar well u know i like those warlock guitars they r awesome shame i aint got one yet:(

O

old.job

Hey ,I once slept for 27 hours non-stop, playing DAOC is at least better than that.
I wasn't even tired when I went to bed.

O

old.Hannible Lector

Ouch

Originally posted by ivan_tribbiani

So all of sudden im gonna say goodbye to mah woman because of some stupid game ? Guys draw the line between RL and ingame atmosphere, in RL you dont get any second chances <apart from many other things>. When two months ago i had a choice.... to quit DaoC or to give up my relationship.... guess what i chose...

If i was playing these two months i would have had two chars at 50 and have enough RP to gain some RA in next patch.

Draw a line gents draw a line....

Although i cant say i dont miss the game... well i miss the people in the game much more than the game itself.
That Would Be A Tough Desition M8, Rather You Than Me

F

Flimgoblin

There is a third way... play it a bit :) don't play it all the time... give a little :)

I

ivan_tribbiani

Originally posted by Fingoniel
There is a third way... play it a bit :) don't play it all the time... give a little :)

I couldnt do that once i started playing i was so active, playing a lot of hours per day. I think that i would rather do something good and thorough <participate and take a big part in something, rather than being a passive participant in the game>. So when i got confronted i said fine i give it up for a few months see how that goes. The only good thing is that GF is going to live with her parents for a week in September, they told her she has to do that since they havent seen her in months :) Damn am i looking forward to that, then ill have the option of spending nites with her and rest of the day like i plan it :D Huzzah to that !!!!

O

old.Cru

Originally posted by old.mattshanes
I actually do play a guitar well u know i like those warlock guitars they r awesome shame i aint got one yet:(

Fender Stratocasters mate:)

O

old.mattshanes

lol no bc rich or warlocks rule!!!

those aint bad though fenders...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom