Its finally here! (vid)

Brite

Banned
its ok but i get a bit bored of just stealther fights and some of the music hurts my ears like bigchief said :p and such roleplay intro!

Melachi

Fledgling Freddie
Cant download it till later, wondering what weapons you use though since you Axe spec?

MaditioN

Can't get enough of FH
najs movie mani, men för guds skull, lägg in haxxet till codecen som du fick så det inte står pegasus codec blabla på hela inspelningen >< and also put in deinterlace filter in vegas/virtualdub to remove the small lines that comes when you turn etc, always like that when you capture with tvin

edit: also crop the black borders in vegas/virtualdub for better viewage :p

Septina

Part of the furniture
MaditioN said:
najs movie mani, men för guds skull, lägg in haxxet till codecen som du fick så det inte står pegasus codec blabla på hela inspelningen >< and also put in deinterlace filter in vegas/virtualdub to remove the small lines that comes when you turn etc, always like that when you capture with tvin

FAN vad du gnäller då!!!111 huvve :(

Heta

Fledgling Freddie
MaditioN said:

agree!

(actualy do not beeing sarcastic)

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
MaditioN said:
najs movie mani, men för guds skull, lägg in haxxet till codecen som du fick så det inte står pegasus codec blabla på hela inspelningen ><

Jag gjorde d. Okomprimerade filerna har inte det där men när jag komprimerar kommer det :(

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
xxManiacxx said:
Jag gjorde d. Okomprimerade filerna har inte det där men när jag komprimerar kommer det :(

skumt :eek:

nice movie :)

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
Asharith said:
Cant wait!

Nice movie! Makes me want to complete my inf SC and meet you ingame :worthy:

I will be there! :cheers:

Still remember all the fights we had in OF

Mikah75

Can't get enough of FH

was good:D
/huggles
i was the friar near berks with the two evil luwis:< thanks for killing them!
and btw i got them BOTH when i went back, little bastards:( kiting me then evil ranger

Osri

Fledgling Freddie
bigchief said:
rammstein makes my ears hurt

Nah, you need just to expand your music ears...rammstein needs more room in em ;)

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Osri said:
Nah, you need just to expand your music ears...rammstein needs more room in em ;)

yus, rammstein pwns! :worthy:

Bondoila

Fledgling Freddie
Was a bit of an pain in the arse that you got the bs in :)
and on top of that you hade battler up as well.
Couldn't do much with both ip and purge down in that situation still fun to be in the video.

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
Bondoila said:
Was a bit of an pain in the arse that you got the bs in :)
and on top of that you hade battler up as well.
Couldn't do much with both ip and purge down in that situation still fun to be in the video.

hehe I almost only use battler when someone else uses it/something else on me so I almost always have either battler or malice up

Cogan

Fledgling Freddie
I can't see me in the vid where i pwn u 1on1. You did include Puppet killing you for instance. Ah, right... im just a groove protector... who wants to show that? :p
Just kidding, it was a nice movie. :worthy:

Qledo

Loyal Freddie
Sorry to say mani :p the movie wasnt as good as the rest :) get back to oldstyle. And ffs get a new spec :)

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
Qledo said:
Sorry to say mani :p the movie wasnt as good as the rest :) get back to oldstyle. And ffs get a new spec :)

never!

Atleast now everyone know who they are fighting when they see Malice mainhand :)

Qledo

Loyal Freddie
xxManiacxx said:
never!

Atleast now everyone know who they are fighting when they see Malice mainhand :)

HAHA Then what ? only use Laxe styles or? cus i really hate the styleanimations for axe :> but hey ... you use CS styles :worthy: keep up the good work and so Slitzskaft dont get past you with aaarpees! :eek6:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom