Its done ! [Vid] Frozensolid one more time !

Frozensolid

One of Freddy's beloved
Finally finished my 3rd (and probably last) group vw movie !
Seems to be FoTM last few weeks, but i started on mine few months ago already...
The file got a bit big ~450mb, got tired after a week of trying to get it into a decent size.
Contains fg rvr mainly from late august / begin september against the groups that were out back then, all in patch 1.83.
Added another pov this time, I hope its any good :)

Any comments, suggestions, tips about anything are much appreciated ;)
Big thanks to Aiteal for hosting the vid

Link1 excalmovies
Link2 Filefront

I hope you like it ! :>

Rigga Mortice

Fledgling Freddie
For me the VW part was better than the druid part, but purely because thats what I prefer to watch.

Decent production quality :) Though you may have wanted to up the brightness on a couple of the night-time fights, imo.

p.s. They weren't really naughty mid adds, they were the remainder of the mid group we were fighting when you came in from the southwest :p Got a bit confusing on our side for a while there.

p.p.s I liked the variety of music :D

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Loved the long fight v FL (druid mode) mostly because its interesting how differently you play support to my personal style. Nice to see such an underrated class played so well in a group too, rox VW!

*p.s. They weren't really naughty mid adds, they were the remainder of the mid group we were fighting*
You can clearly see from their angle it looked like a normal jump so no biggie.

Razemouze

Fledgling Freddie
Ace movie. Ace editing. Ace play (especially on the VW).

One of the best movies out there! Hope you are making more :)

May your friend rest in peace.

Rigga Mortice

Fledgling Freddie
swords said:
Rigga Mortice said:
p.s. They weren't really naughty mid adds, they were the remainder of the mid group we were fighting
You can clearly see from their angle it looked like a normal jump so no biggie.
Aye, no complaints, twas out of clip range and alls fair :) Just didnt want teh middies to get a bad rep (I must be going soft):fluffle: Daemyr, learn to use quotes ffs ;)

Alexandrinus

Fledgling Freddie
cool movie with very good quality.
nice UI .... wich is that?
dunno how you can live without some purge,but it really works with the peeps you run :)
always like it when some lonley tank runs to a casting VW to supress him from casting :) , its quite comical.
What i didnt saw is the trick of throw weapon+immolation(wich is nearly instant) to bring down a fleeing target.

Loved the end where you played hide and seek with the mids in the ruins wich makes me lough in RL:)

so well done

Kinag

Part of the furniture
Bah, can't download it :( getting 11.32 kb/s.

Filefront is slow as hell, but so seems the other link to be as well :-/

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
Nice movie - I enjoyed it :)

Intro was cool and music mostly decent and also interesting to see VW pov - found druid a bit dull tbh but VW more than made up for it :)

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
Awesome intro. Really liked the editing. Such roleplay :p
Not that awesome and amusing fights to watch, most were ok though. Wicked dwarf trying to hit past BG for half a minute. Got my hopes up when i saw Tedious Ten, but then i saw it was before i joined the setup :( Then i saw Kupo Flux and alot of my old guildies still playing there! But dead mids on ground not even released yet messed it up a little.
Could of enjoyed to hear some vent talk in there. Ok music though :)
WTG for sticking in there on the VW. Best (and only) VW i've seen in RvR afaik!
Druid i'd try do less spread healing and more disease curing, and as said maybe move around more when interupted/to close to enemies.
Awesome song in the end!

Came out abit long, but that's my honest opinions and advice anyhow :fluffle:

Nice movie!

prodical

Fledgling Freddie
great vid frozen mate :D but next time gif vent chatter...funny listening to hestes evul laugh wen we win, or grave going nuts with a ml9 sm pet on him ;)

and as for kiting shivae around that wall lol! :worthy:

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
some funny shit in it, like gravedigger spamming shears on a shaman, heste using tendrils without immunity, some random eld called kippie at 100% power throughout entire fight vs tt,

but anyways, the groups you were in and the groups you fought did silly things at times but was very enjoyable anyways - not something i say often about ~40 min vids. vw pov is always interesting because its so diverse :p interrupt/bg/melee

first fight vs FL was vgood!

Howley

Fledgling Freddie
someone torrent pwease ? .. wanna see it but those links are too slow atm :(

Eleasias

Can't get enough of FH
really nice editing but thats about it, skipped along after that ;/

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Nice one Frozen =) Just watched it and I liked it =))

Frozensolid

One of Freddy's beloved
I had no idea in the fight vs tt that those mids were leftovers from a fight hehe... bit silly how we ended up then right in the middle of the grps hehe :>

UI i use is ghost one. I like it because it lovely transparent and gives me a clear view on the battlefield ;)

Its a bit strange that some ppl are getting low downspeed. Other ppl ive heared got 500kb/s+ ... maybe too many ppl were trying to DL it. But maybe camelotarchive will host it soon (already submitted it few days ago) and adlatus should have a mirror up soon ! xD

And ye i did notice I SH quite alot on the druid... I just hate ppl dieing and often use it to 'preheal' incase someone will take heavy dmg. i should work on it a bit though:)

I intentially wanted to add some vent aswell, but it didnt really work out the way i wanted in the end ...

Thanks for the nice replies so far :)

Aiteal

Can't get enough of FH
Frozensolid said:
Its a bit strange that some ppl are getting low downspeed. Other ppl ive heared got 500kb/s+ ... maybe too many ppl were trying to DL it.

I'd already hit my bandwidth cap this month before hosting your vid you see
And the traffic from your movie has been very intense, thats why some folks are getting crappy speeds at times

Must say I enjoyed the vid, never been a big fan of FG vids, but your class seems to have alot of variety to playstyle and tactics which stopped it getting repetitive

Nice vid :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom