It's been some time..

Oskorei

Fledgling Freddie
I think that skald was Tunia, one of Shrek's alts, he is originally from <Terra dominus> on hib, but that was very, very long time ago.

Pandemic was big bad troll warrior from BC ( i still feel sry for him after killing him in warr vs warr duel .. i was rr4 and he rr8 by then) :D

PS. Most likely we going to join Order side, same reason.

That could be a shame. Afaik Horde got more people in beta as well, but when the game launched, alliance outnumbered them as you know. Don't you think that'll happen for warhammer as well?

Boogyman

Fledgling Freddie
That could be a shame. Afaik Horde got more people in beta as well, but when the game launched, alliance outnumbered them as you know. Don't you think that'll happen for warhammer as well?

Yeah, its possible, but i`m gonna have 2 accounts anyway, 1 for Order, 1 for Destruction. :D

Anyway, its not completely decided yet where we gonna go. Even i`m not sure wich class i like the most, warrior priest or black orc... probably gonna play both. :cheers:

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Yeah, its possible, but i`m gonna have 2 accounts anyway, 1 for Order, 1 for Destruction. :D

Anyway, its not completely decided yet where we gonna go. Even i`m not sure wich class i like the most, warrior priest or black orc... probably gonna play both. :cheers:

You do know you could play order on one server, destruction on the other with just the one account?

Boogyman

Fledgling Freddie
You do know you could play order on one server, destruction on the other with just the one account?

Lol, of course i do know, but there is A LOT of people that i know and want to play with, and they all going to be on 1 server, half of them is going to play on order side and other half - destruction, and i want to play with them all. Why should i go to some other server where i dont know any single person. Community matters for me. :p

But then he wont get e-peen bonus :(

Uhmm.. its just another account, how does it makes my e-peen any bigger ? or does it ? Wheeeeee ! :D

Oskorei

Fledgling Freddie
Uhmm.. its just another account, how does it makes my e-peen any bigger ? or does it ? Wheeeeee ! :D

It does, scientific research has shown that the more accounts of a 1337 game you have, the bigger your e-peen will be. We call this effect "e-peen bonus". For example: there are still DAoC players, with over 5 accounts. Their e-peens are among the biggest e-peens on the planet, only being out-e-peened by a guy who got 3 WAR beta accounts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom