It's been some time..

Tzeentch

Fledgling Freddie
I was looking around but couldn't find much, IRC is a bit devoid of people also, so...

Anyone I know heading to WAR? I'm toying with the idea in my mind.

Anyone help me try to locate some people from days gone by (DAoC) if they're not around here? :)

I used to play as Saadyst in Excal Hib, in what feels like only yesterday :ninja:

Tzeentch

Fledgling Freddie
Oh hey its the solo BM of Odin's Gate! :)

Where do you guys hang out these days Tali?

Talivar

Part of the furniture
Most of CF on wow and some still on daoc just waiting for WAR, same with a lot of daoc guilds i think. Isnt really a place where everyone hangs tho or if there is i dont know of it lol:)

Popov

Fledgling Freddie
Howdy Saadyst Popov the ex Eldritch here, I'm currently waiting for guild beta invite along with Xanthian, Bex and a bunch of peeps you have never heard of - hope to see you on there sometime.

Tilda

Tzee, ofc you should come to war!
You should come and I will give you long time loving!

Jahar

Fledgling Freddie
TZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeee!11111111111111

I want to play with u! Sexually!

Jahar:wij:

Tzeentch

Fledgling Freddie
Hey Popov, I've heard of Xanthian :p Are you guys in CF or?

Tilda, still moderating :D Have you got some Albion representation for the game? I saw that HB (both of them) were going to WAR

Aqe = Aloca? Stealth ninja etc?

And Lews.............. :) Are you gonna be playing this? That's the only I can see our love being expressed.... y'know :p

Boogyman

Fledgling Freddie
I dont think you know me, but i remember killing you few times. :rolleyes:

Whole bunch of mids is going to play WAR, we see you on the battlefield. :flame:

Jahar

Fledgling Freddie
Tzeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I will try it out at least. If it sux well then it sux. But I hope it will not.

Pandemic

Fledgling Freddie
I think most of the old midgard players and guilds will be there and it sounds like a lot of hibs / albs to so am guessing u will see a lot of old mates but then as there trying to make this an awesome rvr / pvp game i am not surprised

Dutch_NS

Can't get enough of FH
I was looking around but couldn't find much, IRC is a bit devoid of people also, so...

Anyone I know heading to WAR? I'm toying with the idea in my mind.

Anyone help me try to locate some people from days gone by (DAoC) if they're not around here? :)

I used to play as Saadyst in Excal Hib, in what feels like only yesterday :ninja:

Hello my emain speed bot :p

Tzeentch

Fledgling Freddie
Cyclo! :) You got RR11, damn! :worthy:

Hey good to see the BC guys joining in - boogy, what was the name of that skald (I think?) that used to solo a lot (and kill me :()? I look forward to seeing you in WAR anyway :]

Aloca will you be Order or Destruction? I'm leaning toward Order just now because it seems everyone else is going toward Destruction... you know how I like my challenges :p

Edit: oh and... why does that name 'Pandemic' set off this memory in the back of my head... dare I ask? :]

Boogyman

Fledgling Freddie
Hey good to see the BC guys joining in - boogy, what was the name of that skald (I think?) that used to solo a lot (and kill me :()? I look forward to seeing you in WAR anyway :]

Aloca will you be Order or Destruction? I'm leaning toward Order just now because it seems everyone else is going toward Destruction... you know how I like my challenges :p

Edit: oh and... why does that name 'Pandemic' set off this memory in the back of my head... dare I ask? :]

I think that skald was Tunia, one of Shrek's alts, he is originally from <Terra dominus> on hib, but that was very, very long time ago.

Pandemic was big bad troll warrior from BC ( i still feel sry for him after killing him in warr vs warr duel .. i was rr4 and he rr8 by then) :D

PS. Most likely we going to join Order side, same reason.

Tzeentch

Fledgling Freddie
Nope, just remembered, it was Bee or Bee Man! That guy was cool :D

Well, just looking toward a beta or info on a release so I can make plans as required.

FH forums seem pretty dead for WAR tho - anywhere else for euros?

Aqe

One of Freddy's beloved
Nope, just remembered, it was Bee or Bee Man! That guy was cool :D

Well, just looking toward a beta or info on a release so I can make plans as required.

FH forums seem pretty dead for WAR tho - anywhere else for euros?

Warhammer Alliance seems to be the place everyone gather up at the moment.

Dutch_NS

Can't get enough of FH
Cyclo! You got RR11, damn! :worthy:

Hey good to see the BC guys joining in - boogy, what was the name of that skald (I think?) that used to solo a lot (and kill me :()? I look forward to seeing you in WAR anyway

Edit: oh and... why does that name 'Pandemic' set off this memory in the back of my head... dare I ask?

Yeah it was a hard road towards it Got it in 2005 just after NF release, then excal population started to drop, new job, etc so had no time more to play further.

Dont go play the alb of warhammer m8 come destruction, it seems like everyone is going destruction, but thats only the forum guys who know stuff about the game, all the nubbers are going to join order @ release :)

Tzeentch

Fledgling Freddie
Ello Mighty luwi & Taxii :) How's things?

Still not decided 100% if I'll play, but I'm very tempted. I started posting on the warhammer alliance site ;x

Cyclo I found a screen or two from DAoC and you leeching my speed 5 :/ Sad to find out there will be no speed in Warhammer :(

I've seen a few ingame videos of the game and the animations and movement seem very reminiscent of WoW. Not sure if that is a good thing or not :eek:

Is the EU release scheduled to be at the same time as the US release? I'd really like to know what the server pops will be like - for DAoC comparisons I'd like to be a Hib (underpopulated realm, on the back foot) and on Excal (lots of ppl) :p

Boogyman

Fledgling Freddie
Sad to find out there will be no speed in Warhammer :(

But we`ll have mounts and i'm going to roll engineer or hammerer alt just to ride one of these - mount :D

Is the EU release scheduled to be at the same time as the US release? I'd really like to know what the server pops will be like - for DAoC comparisons I'd like to be a Hib (underpopulated realm, on the back foot) and on Excal (lots of ppl) :p

Well, its 2008, not 2000, i bet it`ll be 1 week at the most between US and EU release. And i'm sure there is going to be topic (with poll probably) where ex-daocers decide wich server they going to play on.

Dutch_NS

Can't get enough of FH
Ello Mighty luwi & Taxii :) How's things?

Still not decided 100% if I'll play, but I'm very tempted. I started posting on the warhammer alliance site ;x

Cyclo I found a screen or two from DAoC and you leeching my speed 5 Sad to find out there will be no speed in Warhammer

I've seen a few ingame videos of the game and the animations and movement seem very reminiscent of WoW. Not sure if that is a good thing or not

Is the EU release scheduled to be at the same time as the US release? I'd really like to know what the server pops will be like - for DAoC comparisons I'd like to be a Hib (underpopulated realm, on the back foot) and on Excal (lots of ppl)

Hehe post them here ;)

Its not really like wow, cant say more nda :(

Exiled-Mighty

Fledgling Freddie
Not too bad, wanting WAR beta :twak::twak::twak: just playin random games between (lotro+planetsiTabula Rasa)

Tzeentch

Fledgling Freddie
I'll have to find a webhost first Cyc - think I have a few of Mighty in there somewhere as well ;x

Btw, can anyone say to someone to give me access to spam post on the Celtic Fist forums :confused:

Dutch_NS

Can't get enough of FH
I'll have to find a webhost first Cyc - think I have a few of Mighty in there somewhere as well ;x

Btw, can anyone say to someone to give me access to spam post on the Celtic Fist forums :confused:

Post a few here ;) Attach file :D dont need them all hehe :)

Tomask

Loyal Freddie
I will be playing 100% with CF when War releases should be a good laugh with the amount of the good old people poping up out of no where. The playing part is of course also depending on work and time constraints :p .

Good to see your still alive Tzeentch heard from you in ages!

Jahar

Fledgling Freddie
omfg... its tomask!1

Hey its lewstherin/jahar!

:clap:

Sex at tzeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee´s place?

Tzeentch

Fledgling Freddie
sure why not :p

Attachments

• sshot010.jpg
    sshot010.jpg
    140.2 KB · Views: 35

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom