Its been said before.. Cabalists

M

m4rk

Whatever Pin, if you had a level 50 Cab i might take your insult as a plus. Try levelling one to 50 and you will soon learn you HAVE i repeat HAVE to share spawns, I had to share spawns constantly as i was levelling, and tree spawn can easily take 2 people pulling, since they respawn fast.

X

xevius

Originally posted by m4rk
Whatever Pin, if you had a level 50 Cab i might take your insult as a plus. Try levelling one to 50 and you will soon learn you HAVE i repeat HAVE to share spawns, I had to share spawns constantly as i was levelling, and tree spawn can easily take 2 people pulling, since they respawn fast.

ok lol :kiss2:
You maybe could steal my spot when I was 46 but you bether think twise now & like I told you silly, get that int up (irl too for that mather) if you intend to attempt put your dots over mine :kissit:

D

DeaD GuRu

Originally posted by g0ldenbone
awwww... just once :)

trust me , he's prolly the only cabba that REALLY sucks at tanglers :-p

Last time i tested some thing with him there , he was nearsighting himselfe, instead of tangler, never saw em comming to him

D

Draylor

Originally posted by Pin
Personally I'm only hunting in zones which have zero other people in them.
Yup, gotta love those camp bonuses in Caldey :D

J

jetsetminer

Originally posted by Puppetmistress
A normal "Sorry, this mob cannot be damaged by cabalists" would do. Change them back to 1.50 and we all be happy.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Thats what a lot of cabbies have said, mythic have totally nerfed the ability of lvl 40 groups to do gobbos but not stopped cabbies soloing them at all, just made it slightly harder.

All they needed to do was make them like 60% matter resist - or even higher, then normal groups could kill them but cabbies couldn't solo.. Also make them mez resistant so a solo sorc doesn't have the time to kill them all before mez breaks... sorted :) At least then people other than cabbies could get a look in.

O

old.Ramas

:rolleyes:

Or they could, of course, have just made more tanglers.

Though, admittedly, that wouldn't be a nerf of "other people's characters". So I can see why the whine threads wouldn't go for it.

S

Sibanac

Originally posted by old.Ramas
:rolleyes:

Or they could, of course, have just made more tanglers.

Though, admittedly, that wouldn't be a nerf of "other people's characters". So I can see why the whine threads wouldn't go for it.
You would need a new zone full of tanglers, just for the cabby's and sorc's

edit typo

O

old.Ramas

You would need a new zone full of tanglers, just for the cabby's and socs

Lyln Barfog is free.

As are the North Black Mountains, most of the South Black Mountains, The Plains of Gwynthingy, Aldland outside of the Mercal run between Krondor and Diogel, and all the bits of Caldey that Pin isn't occupying.

[EDIT: If the above zones aren't enough, they could always put 645273410 tangler spawns in the pennines. Insane aggro mobs with plenty of BAF seems to be the whole theme of the alb frontier after all]

[EDIT2: removed line where I took the piss out of Sibanac's typo]

B

belth

Originally posted by Draylor
Yup, gotta love those camp bonuses in Caldey :D

What camp bonuses? I do 0.5 bubs and it's gone :(

P

Pin

Originally posted by belth

Well, in the entrance to Caldey and the west of Devwy there are at least 5 different 'camps' of level 44-51 undead mobs. Walk for 30 seconds and you get full camp bonus again. If there is no one else around you can exp all day with camp bonuses.

edit: also plenty more similar-level camps of undead in Gwyddneau.

D

Draylor

Originally posted by belth
Point is youve got the whole zone.

Explore, find camp bonus, farm, repeat till levelled, repeat till 50 :p

How often does /who Caldey give more than a handful of matches? Add Plains of Gwyddneau (or however its spelt) which has fairly similar mob levels, and youve got the best part of 2 empty zones with dozens of separate camp bonuses to be farmed.

P

Pin

Originally posted by McRobin
BTW where is that ROG crap located?

ROG crap drops off basically all mobs in SI and loads in the classic world too. Kill stuff, get unique itamz

B

belth

Originally posted by Draylor
Point is youve got the whole zone.

Explore, find camp bonus, farm, repeat till levelled, repeat till 50 :p

How often does /who Caldey give more than a handful of matches? Add Plains of Gwyddneau (or however its spelt) which has fairly similar mob levels, and youve got the best part of 2 empty zones with dozens of separate camp bonuses to be farmed.

Oh I hate changing camps...

M

m4rk

get some int up irl? whos the guy who cant spell lmao

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom