Its been said before.. Cabalists

F

- Fedaykin -

/whine

I needed some cash today and with DF closed thought i'd stroll down to the tanglers hoping they'd be free, to my horror what did i find.

1 cabalist at tree,
1 cabalist at aqua
2 cabalists at beach
1 cabalist waiting for a free spot
2 cabalists at pygmy hut

as soon as i went near any of these spots i got /send sorry camped!

this is getting silly

O

old.Ramas

Go to SI, hunt for ROG crap, and get someone to salvage it.

This patch has 'higher than intended' salvage values on ROG crap, and I would have thought the numbers work out better than the all-new-super-atomic-pygmies without an optimal group. (optimal pygmy group = 1 cabalist)

S

Sibanac

They should just cap matter resists on those suckers, double their hp, double their running speed and give them insta dd's

Maybe then i will be able to play a day without getting pm's from people i dont know asking me to take em to tanglers.

PS anyone selling one of those jewels ?

G

g0ldenbone

Oh sib.. that reminds me.. fancy taking some of my alts for a trip to see the tanglers :)

O

old.LandShark

I see, so ambling down there in your own time and finding the spot you wanted to camp already camped, you came here with this post...
K! It hasn't actually been said before, the previous posts were about cabalists who pulled when fg's of 39-44 people were trying to exp.
So thanks, an original (if stupid!) whine :p

S

Sibanac

Originally posted by g0ldenbone
Oh sib.. that reminds me.. fancy taking some of my alts for a trip to see the tanglers :)

Since i cant have macro's here read the sig !!! :p

P

Pin

Originally posted by old.Ramas
Go to SI, hunt for ROG crap, and get someone to salvage it.

This patch has 'higher than intended' salvage values on ROG crap, and I would have thought the numbers work out better than the all-new-super-atomic-pygmies without an optimal group. (optimal pygmy group = 1 cabalist)

Yup, salvage values on ROG armour and weapons are a bit high atm. Very easy to get 2plat solo in an evening.

And if you hunt the right places, the jewelry ROG you get can be pretty nice too (killing stuff with my 42 necro last night got a nice 38 utility ring - with all 38 useful to ALL classes :D )

A

Apathy

I have a ring with over 40 utility from Avalon City...ROG!

a.

P

Pin

Originally posted by Apathy
I have a ring with over 40 utility from Avalon City...ROG!

a.

Yup, Avalon is better for ROG.... Then the higher you go, the better you can get (Sidi, all Dungeon bosses, etc) give even better...

Still, 38 (all useful!) is a good drop from a mob soloable by a level 42 ;)

F

- Fedaykin -

Originally posted by old.LandShark
I see, so ambling down there in your own time and finding the spot you wanted to camp already camped, you came here with this post...
K! It hasn't actually been said before, the previous posts were about cabalists who pulled when fg's of 39-44 people were trying to exp.
So thanks, an original (if stupid!) whine :p

pfff

i feel so pwned

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Tanglers is crap cash now...
HP doubled, cash halved...
Time to find a new mob :)
Regards, Glottis

A

Apathy

In the spirit of Easter -

Morons: How do you pwn yours?

a.

F

froler-mid

im gonna get a cabby and claim whole lyonesse

:m00:

S

Sibanac

Originally posted by g0ldenbone
awwww... just once :)

Well i wouldnt mind doing it with yer wee buble boy since i need the drop, but if a certain scout gets word of it i'll never hear the end of it :(

H

Hit ^_^

yes cabalist has ruined lvl35-43 tanglers exp!
giv 90%matter resists on them,

P

Pin

Originally posted by Hit ^_^

Then it would still be camped out by Sorcerers with telamon ;)

S

Sibanac

Originally posted by Hit ^_^

I didnt, I demand an apologie !

D

dropkick

the 90% resist would stuff the earth wizs up aswell. I thought it was whines like this that got them nerf in the 1st place

C

ChillyDawg

aye sib, me too :) il bring chilly along if u really want me to as well :) although im sure u want my sorc REALLY :) i can aoe debuff y aknow? ,)

S

Sibanac

Originally posted by ChillyDawg
aye sib, me too :) il bring chilly along if u really want me to as well :) although im sure u want my sorc REALLY :) i can aoe debuff y aknow? ,)
I need you in LB for some epic mob bashing, and bring 2 healers aswell :p

O

old.FIN

yawn, make own cabby and shhhh..

and i can salvage, i buy those materials +25% what vendor would giv u. and dont come under 30 items.

also epic salvage good

DF diamond salvages 2300+ materials also, pretty nice

M

m4rk

Xevius seems to think that he can take an entire spawn... quite funny being as a few months back the place was packed with groups. Stop being so selfish and live with it, if i go down there with my cab and see 1 person camped at tree i pull from the same spot, I pay the same as them and they cannot claim a spot as their own. even tho most think they can!

P

Pin

Originally posted by m4rk
Xevius seems to think that he can take an entire spawn... quite funny being as a few months back the place was packed with groups. Stop being so selfish and live with it, if i go down there with my cab and see 1 person camped at tree i pull from the same spot, I pay the same as them and they cannot claim a spot as their own. even tho most think they can!

Actually, if he can kill an entire spawn, he can reasonably claim an entire spawn. You moving in on mobs he is already clearing would amount to you being a bit of a twat.

The same has been said about solo cabalists moving in on groups that were happily (yeah right) experiencing there.

If the place is camped, go somewhere else.

A

Apathy

Originally posted by Pin
If the place is camped, go somewhere else.

STFU! If a spot is camped by someone then you must come to BW and WHINE! Noone has the right to camp a spot and everyone must move as soon as you turn up.

FFS!

FFFFFFSSSS!

a.

P

Pin

Personally I'm only hunting in zones which have zero other people in them. If anyone else enters the zone, I move to another to get away from them.

Can be a bugger when I'm in Caldey and someone comes in, forcing me to go all the way to Snowdonia. But it's worth it!

P

Puppetmistress

Originally posted by Sibanac
They should just cap matter resists on those suckers, double their hp, double their running speed and give them insta dd's

Maybe then i will be able to play a day without getting pm's from people i dont know asking me to take em to tanglers.

PS anyone selling one of those jewels ?

A normal "Sorry, this mob cannot be damaged by cabalists" would do. Change them back to 1.50 and we all be happy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom