its a whine tbh

Rep

One of Freddy's beloved
as title, seriously, mids, when i used to play, mids were the respecful realm, what happened? im not saying all mids add, zerg, strafe and run through, and maybe its just thid, rather than mids, but most do one or more of the above. had one or two nice fights tonight, zerker i cant remember name of, toxicsb and mehide gave me a couple beatings, but apart from those... remembered a few names.

blacksnakes, go back to the drawing board mate, you still lose even when constantly running through me.

aleven, really, is strafe and hit '1' all you can do? how can you feel any satisfaction when you get a kill?

so many others who names i couldnt remember, does rps really > fun?

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
If thats how they wont to play the game then so be it, alevan aint hard to kill bds in general aint you just gota have the right tactics

Yeke

Fledgling Freddie
I guess they got fucked off with having it done to them and started doing it back? :p

*edited to make it look as if I at least tried to contribute to the thread*

I dont do any of that stuff unless its done to me or its a vamp, stand still and fight me ill do the same, vamps I'll do anything and everything to beat them because there just a waste of space class anyone rolling one deserves it, imo ofc

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Elkie said:
If thats how they wont to play the game then so be it, alevan aint hard to kill bds in general aint you just gota have the right tactics

Not entirely true.

If a bd strafts good enough, I won't be able to kill him AT ALL on my reaver when he is unbuffed. The damage output simply does not outdamage his pet's heal and his lifetap (even with aoe's for interrupts). Even more so, I am 21+5 crush :m00:

Best way to kill a BD is quick, constant damage and/or disease.

If your unbuffed or a damage over time character then you won't kill a buffed BD.

Edit - don't reply with 'your a gimp reaver etc.' I can kill vamps and end up on 80-90%, as well as killing duos etc. But BD's - it's simply a no-go mission.

Dorimor1

Banned
How to kill a bd?

Shear, shear damage. Though you do need alot of damage, and alot of luck to kill one solo. Even Borirn, who hits like a truck can't take down myself, a ToAed and buffed bd. Some stealthers with a crit PA and disease stand a good chance (however Kudlanka is the only one who has successfully killed me). Probably you'll need to go for the healer first, the commander is crap anyway and just for interupts. Then if you deal alot of damage then you should be able to kill the bd easily.

Casters who are templated shouldn't really have a problem with bds, especially sorcerers/theurgs as they both have cc and can do alot of damage. Problem is with a theurg a bd can one-hit kill the pets with lifetap. I find on my caba stacking ae and baseline dot helps alot.

If you know how to, then its easier.

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
I can kill any bd with my nightshade, eld, bm simply just by knowing the right tactics their lifetap is a source of their damage but its the pets that fucks you up, if im on eld a bd will never beat me due to ns and aoe mezz and simple nukes down.

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
Dorimor1 said:
How to kill a bd?

Shear, shear damage. Though you do need alot of damage, and alot of luck to kill one solo. Even Borirn, who hits like a truck can't take down myself, a ToAed and buffed bd. Some stealthers with a crit PA and disease stand a good chance (however Kudlanka is the only one who has successfully killed me). Probably you'll need to go for the healer first, the commander is crap anyway and just for interupts. Then if you deal alot of damage then you should be able to kill the bd easily.

Casters who are templated shouldn't really have a problem with bds, especially sorcerers/theurgs as they both have cc and can do alot of damage. Problem is with a theurg a bd can one-hit kill the pets with lifetap. I find on my caba stacking ae and baseline dot helps alot.

If you know how to, then its easier.

a good shieldclass can kill a bd, but im saying he needs to be really good, wertette in leirvik is sush a player. he has kille dme plenty

gohan

FH is my second home
Bugz said:
Not entirely true.

Edit - don't reply with 'your a gimp reaver etc.' I can kill vamps and end up on 80-90%, as well as killing duos etc. But BD's - it's simply a no-go mission.

but u ARE a gimped reaver ive heard u lose to bow noob classes 1v1 :<

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom