its 9:30 in france now

F

- Fedaykin -

and the guys in GOA are strolling in after a relaxing weekend of wanking over women with hairy armpits and finding the servers are down and their inboxs filled with spams

and a certain device which i sent through the post which has a timer. If the servers arnt up by 12 it goes boom!

fix it soon :x i just spent the worst hour of my life getting wtpwned by red con bonedancers on camlann

V

Vrisslar

Be happy m8, at least u can log on to a other server :p

T

Tyka

Originally posted by - Fedaykin -
and the guys in GOA are strolling in after a relaxing weekend of wanking over women with hairy armpits ...

looooooooooool

M

moeha

Originally posted by Vrisslar
Be happy m8, at least u can log on to a other server :p

Still got the : You are already logged on message :/

V

Vrisslar

Originally posted by moeha
Still got the : You are already logged on message :/

Same here, if i just could play on pryd damn it :(

D

dravaneire

Just something thats come to my attention after some folk reported that the Avalon server went down with Excal, the following taking from the news on GoA DaoC euope site:

"Yesterday we performed a scheduled maintenance of the Excalibur and Avalon servers. This was a pretty big one and something all the servers will have to go through in preparation of the coming expansion Trials of Atlantis"

Co-incidence? Hmm? Me thinks not.

Do you see?

Z

zvixx

yup your lucky i get this msg (account allready loged in!) every time i try to log in.

O

old.yaruar

Originally posted by dravaneire
Just something thats come to my attention after some folk reported that the Avalon server went down with Excal, the following taking from the news on GoA DaoC euope site:

"Yesterday we performed a scheduled maintenance of the Excalibur and Avalon servers. This was a pretty big one and something all the servers will have to go through in preparation of the coming expansion Trials of Atlantis"

Co-incidence? Hmm? Me thinks not.

Do you see?
although it's odd that the homepage has avalon as up and running (albeit with no players) and exc as down still...

no news yet. nice...

T

Tyka

It's going to be fun to see what excuse the got.

V

VodkaFairy

The point is those arsewipes don't even bother to stick a message on their website they're at least aware of excal and avalon being down, aswell as the already-logged-in accounts.

But they don't.

/agree with tyka :p

they prolly dont have an excuse at all and try to make up with a free day :m00:

F

- Fedaykin -

how much post farming have u done tonight VF?

V

Vrisslar

Same here, if i just could play on pryd damn it :(

Think they have reset login server or something cause i can log in now WEEEE :D

Just need excal now :p

F

- Fedaykin -

come oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon GOA you baaaaaad muthafu**kers

V

VodkaFairy

how much post farming have u done tonight VF?

If you insist on knowing, I had two deep msn conversations till 1:30 am this night, and while I was waiting for replies I browsed bw and posted come crap somewhere. Then I went to bed and woke up again at 7:00 am with fuck all to do except wait for school to start. So I'm killing time on here again.

In other words, alot of postfarming :p

But I prefer to call it "contributing in discussions", just to please Ziva :rolleyes:

A

Asq

People in France have a hard time opening their eyes methinks...

V

Vrisslar

Originally posted by Asq
People in France have a hard time opening their eyes methinks...

naa i think they are running around trying to find some1 to bring them coffee, while they spend the next 4 hours with a french/english word book trying to type in some english news :p

M

m4rk

lol fed find something else to do, this has to be your 100th post about the server being down!

A

Asq

naa i think they are running around trying to find some1 to bring them coffee, while they spend the next 4 hours with a french/english word book trying to type in some english news :p
... Je me very sorry pour you not being play èn serrvèèèr Excalibèèèèèr. Nous travailer very hard en moment pour getting Excalibèèèèèr online yes yes...

Let em copy paste this and pls let someone find that blinking light indicating somethings wrong with excal... and let em start working on it.

F

- Fedaykin -

Originally posted by m4rk
lol fed find something else to do, this has to be your 100th post about the server being down!

i just made myself the best BLT in the world

crispy bacon nice fresh sliced tomato and crunchy lettuce

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

and a cup of nescafe to start the day

V

VodkaFairy

i just made myself the best BLT in the world

crispy bacon nice fresh sliced tomato and crunchy lettuce

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

and a cup of nescafe to start the day

Omg I'm jealous :x

I had cappuchino with irish cream and *ugh* way too dry bread, all I could find :(

F

- Fedaykin -

Originally posted by VodkaFairy
Omg I'm jealous :x

I had cappuchino with irish cream and *ugh* way too dry bread, all I could find :(

if you want to come round to Leicester i'll cook you one up :)

M

m4rk

i managed to cook myself some 'real' food for a change so it isn't all bad.

T

Tyka

Official reply

On Saturday evening we encountered some technical problems with Excalibur and Avalon. We met the same problems on Stonehenge a few weeks ago, and to prevent it from escalating the two servers were taken down on Saturday evening.

We are currently working on getting the servers back up and running normally. We are sincerely sorry for the inconvenience this downtime may have caused, and the lack of information. The affected English players will naturally be compensated for the lost playing time.

Zargar

T

Tyka

what bothers me is this part

The affected English players will naturally be compensated for the lost playing time.

It's like a slap in the face, who really cares about 2 days?

Fucking morons.

F

- Fedaykin -

Originally posted by Tyka
what bothers me is this part

It's like a slap in the face, who really cares about 2 days?

Fucking morons.

tyka my friend, you speak for us all in this matter

M

m4rk

yeah... would help if they posted it on daoc-europe.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom