Items in vault you cant see.

Argyle_Avendale

Fledgling Freddie
Anyone else having problem with not beeing able to see some items in vault? For me, its the lower 8 slots in my personal vault. The items are there, but they dont become visible before I place another item in the slot and the non-visible item pops out.

It only happens to one of my chars on that acc, but it happens every time I log in. A bit annoying :p

Corran

Part of the furniture
Argyle_Avendale said:
Anyone else having problem with not beeing able to see some items in vault? For me, its the lower 8 slots in my personal vault. The items are there, but they dont become visible before I place another item in the slot and the non-visible item pops out.

It only happens to one of my chars on that acc, but it happens every time I log in. A bit annoying :p

Aye, having that problem also so basically trying to avoid using them. Tis fun playing "guess what the item is" though

Argyle_Avendale

Fledgling Freddie
Corran said:
Aye, having that problem also so basically trying to avoid using them. Tis fun playing "guess what the item is" though

Hehe, I guess. I do find it kinda annoying though :p

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Never happened to me using Deirda's UI.

You sure you've using a compatible ui with the latest version?

Neffneff

Fledgling Freddie
im using derida's latest UI and got the same problem, i had a pair of SoM leather boots pop from my vault when nothing was in the slot apparently...

Argyle_Avendale

Fledgling Freddie
Bugz said:
Never happened to me using Deirda's UI.

You sure you've using a compatible ui with the latest version?

Aye im using the latest ( I think xD ) version of Emeriko's UI.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom