Item restoration.

Yeke

Fledgling Freddie
Well in one of the flamefests somewhere I said Id make a post once I got my items restored or I got compensated a thankyou to the GM's and so here it is.

Thankyou! :worthy:

and from the information posted in news/sticky thread it looks like others will soon be completed so hopfully gives some hope to people who still are waiting, hope all are solved soon :)

Marchus

Fledgling Freddie
yeye, I got them back too, thx _o_

edit: first post \o/

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Mine back today, seems restoration is back up and running again.

Haazheel

Fledgling Freddie
Well thanks to the 2 first posters, keep hope for others and shows GOA is actually still working on the problem.

Razemouze

Fledgling Freddie
My friend on alb/pryd got his items as early as yesterday! He was happy :)

Dwali

Can't get enough of FH
i still miss my items on my chars....but a alliance member got his stuff back this monday...so its a step in right way...any info GM on how many are left

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
been like loonnngg now.. and still people missing , u guys got full time compensated?

Righthandof

Fledgling Freddie
im still waiting my important lost items >< givf pleeease.

5 months so far ?!

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Righthandof said:
im still waiting my important lost items >< givf pleeease.

5 months so far ?!

Your kidding me?

Its a fucking joke now :(

Takitothemacs

Fledgling Freddie
got this message via my RN access...

Greetings,

Thanks for the report. We came to restore your items today and found that the account was closed. Please update this report when the account is reopened and we will be pleased to replace the items that you have lost.

Yours sincerely,
---------------------------------------------
European Dark Age of Camelot Community Manager

Yes greetings to you too. Now ask the question.. why is the account closed? because its useless without the items, I wont pay GOA until the items have been restored... get it? GOA arent getting another penny from me unless they restore the items, let me know thats done and then and MAYBE then Ill pay to reopen the account. Thieving bastards.

Pirkel

Fledgling Freddie
Talking to GOA via FH rather then RN is so cool.

We need more crusaders against GOA!

Can I have your babies Takit?

Takitothemacs

Fledgling Freddie
Pirkel said:
Talking to GOA via FH rather then RN is so cool.

We need more crusaders against GOA!

Can I have your babies Takit?
responded to them via rightnow too but thought it a useful titbit for anyone who let their accounts close due to the lack of restoration.

Still want my babies? they will all have big heads and hurt lots so ill be happy to oblidge.

Pirkel

Fledgling Freddie
Kinda figured they'd have big heads :(

If you want to give usefull info you might want to tell people that what you demand has been demanded several times before and some GM or E&E explained that they simply can't/won't restore items on closed acc's.

But you're not really interested in giving people usefull tidbits are you? What kind of flameboi would you be if you were trying to be reasonable? Seriously having second thoughts about those babies now :(

Takitothemacs

Fledgling Freddie
even their statement is false in that email they say "...will be pleased to replace the items that you have lost" which those that have had items restored know that they cant replace everything that was lost but compensate for items that they cant replace.

That the kind of useful information you were after?

Reasonable? is it reasonable to continue paying for an account that has no useful characters on it due to GOA not restoring the items? I think I was reasonable to pay for the account while waiting for the restoration, however even the most reasonable persons patience wears thin.

Corran

Part of the furniture
Takitothemacs said:
even their statement is false in that email they say "...will be pleased to replace the items that you have lost" which those that have had items restored know that they cant replace everything that was lost but compensate for items that they cant replace.

That the kind of useful information you were after?

Reasonable? is it reasonable to continue paying for an account that has no useful characters on it due to GOA not restoring the items? I think I was reasonable to pay for the account while waiting for the restoration, however even the most reasonable persons patience wears thin.

The reason you probably find they need the account open is they need to LOG the character in to sort the items out, they cant just type it into a database. Need to create and pass it over... and i guess the server wont let them log in, even with gm status, unless the account is open.

Pirkel

Fledgling Freddie
Takitothemacs said:

Who says you have/had to keep paying? ... I sure didn't, they didn't unless I missed it ... I think you made that up.

They're asking you to open the account now so they can restore the items. No clue why you're having a rant about how reasonable it is to continue paying for an account with no usefull chars on it.

Babies are out of the question now ... Corran can I have yours?

Takitothemacs

Fledgling Freddie
The reason you probably find they need the account open is they need to LOG the character in to sort the items out, they cant just type it into a database. Need to create and pass it over... and i guess the server wont let them log in, even with gm status, unless the account is open.

so they can reopen it, restore the items and then close it, then let me
know when its done and perhaps at that point I may pay to open it again.

Pirkel

Fledgling Freddie
Pirkel said:
If you want to give usefull info you might want to tell people that what you demand has been demanded several times before and some GM or E&E explained that they simply can't/won't restore items on closed acc's.

Quoting myself now :( I'm not sure if I'm ready for babies yet :( ... sorry Corran our date is off.

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
Only waiting 4 months myself now though I reported it kinda late and I heard some people are waiting like 5+ months already.
Personally I don't care much as I didn't play those characters much anyway though would like to have their items back of course.
Glad it were only characters I hardly played that lost items as if it were the main characters I played I'd probably stop playing also as 4+ months wait would be way too much.

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
Ok, so basicly this is what hapend:

Item crash...
Item Restoration.....allready 5 months now.
But ur account must be active to get restored.
Meanwhile you're account is useless, but u don't get it repayed?...whats up with goa, they totall retards?

Twoeye

Can't get enough of FH
A irl friend of mine got his items restored yesterday......but i still have 3 stripped chars...and i reported my missing items 1 month before him :/......does GOA just pick a account in the bounch and doesnt even bother about looking in to WHEN the date of report was or what !?!?

Pirkel

Fledgling Freddie
AngelHeal said:
Ok, so basicly this is what hapend:

Item crash...
Item Restoration.....allready 5 months now.
But ur account must be active to get restored.
Meanwhile you're account is useless, but u don't get it repayed?...whats up with goa, they totall retards?

read the thread?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom