item database with filter

eSo

Can't get enough of FH
while playing on glastonbury i noticed that many of the players have never heard of this great site. and no one ever made a thread about this in FH (or i n00bed it and missed it with search), so here it is!

http://www.ethinarg.com/

direct link to filter

and even incase someone posted this before, good bumpie for the site. easier to use than allakhazam (www.allakhazam.com), but not as big database. still pwnage.

Nix

Fledgling Freddie
eSo said:
and no one ever made a thread about this in FH (or i n00bed it and missed it with search), so here it is!

n00b eSo, it's linked in your own sticky thread! :clap:

Bahumat

FH is my second home
the other great thing is when you download the xml files for your sc's you see that most of the common items have the wrong stats.

rampant

Can't get enough of FH
Bahumat said:
the other great thing is when you download the xml files for your sc's you see that most of the common items have the wrong stats.

YUP - just check out the malamis belts :) - you should always check the stats before relying on the information. Its a good starting point tho.

I use loki sc'ing tool (www.syntheticrealms.com) and you can import the ethinarg stuff into that.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
haha also if you do an stealther sc and choose gsv it only has the archer version.

i could not work out where i was getting all this archery bonus in my template at first!

Kinag

Part of the furniture
Bahumat said:
haha also if you do an stealther sc and choose gsv it only has the archer version.

i could not work out where i was getting all this archery bonus in my template at first!

I know a person who downloaded the ethinarg XML files and made a template for his infil.

When the armor was fully sc'ed he noticed he was missing 15 dex or so on an thrust infil ^^

eSo

Can't get enough of FH
Nix said:
n00b eSo, it's linked in your own sticky thread! :clap:

hahah true, forgot that. but still, can't believe how many people are unaware of this site. it's FREAT!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom