Thadius

Part of the furniture
Aussies did well, shame italians dived to get that penalty :/

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
this is just sad, those fucking wankers did not deserve to win :(

Blackjack

Fledgling Freddie
Fucking disgrace! every man and his dog knows the italian would go for the penalty. It was painfully obvious that he ran straight over him. I would have given him a yellow for diving on that. That ref wont have another match in the WC regardless of how spain does.

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
stupid fucking italian twats. i hope they get food poisoning off their undercooked spaghetti.

wtf is going on this WC. all the refs are a bunch of retards. jesus fucking hell.

shittest wc ever.

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
lololol this soo funny
I thought this was football...
Instead, I'am watching the Acedemy Awards, I mean, all the actors are winning once again

grizzy

Loyal Freddie
If i wer an aussie i wud of punched the judge in the face

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
The refs have been very crap in this tournament imo its really a joke tbh..

leviathane

Part of the furniture
whatta fckign disgrace, Italian cheating cocks strike again, nice dive..gratz knobs.

Arumos

Fledgling Freddie
fooking distgusting tbh, dunno what football is coming to.

seems you need a qualification in acting to play now. Any respect people did have for the italians i think has gone now anyway. what a joke.

edit: lol english

Thadius

Part of the furniture
It was just plain stupid

First we had the divefest between Portugal and Lolland, then you get the true divers of the world Italy doing it

Still, they have been at it for years so they have perfected the art!

leviathane

Part of the furniture
This would cup really has been fcking shite for ref'in so many mistakes just rly pisses me off bout soccer.

Solo

Fledgling Freddie
Bit harsh on the italians here, decision wasn't a really bad one, australian player definitely in the way and prevented a possible goal chance. Expected this to be a dirty match contiuning the trend of the tournament but both teams seemed to play quite fairly with respect to each other. Both sides still going down a little easy.

They had half the match against 10 men and couldn't score can't blame Italy for that very well defended. Australia should have brought another offensive player on and they paid the ultimate price for slow / late subs.

If you want a classic example of cheating / dirty Italians sorry this just wasn't it.

Aussies should be proud they got this far in 2nd ever world cup? :)

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
Pathetic italians. They didnt deserve to win.

That penalty dive deserves an oscar

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
Solo said:
Bit harsh on the italians here, decision wasn't a really bad one, australian player definitely in the way and prevented a possible goal chance. Expected this to be a dirty match contiuning the trend of the tournament but both teams seemed to play quite fairly with respect to each other. Both sides still going down a little easy.

They had half the match against 10 men and couldn't score can't blame Italy for that very well defended. Australia should have brought another offensive player on and they paid the ultimate price for slow / late subs.

If you want a classic example of cheating / dirty Italians sorry this just wasn't it.

Aussies should be proud they got this far in 2nd ever world cup? :)

for such posts are italian forums m8 :p

Blackjack

Fledgling Freddie
Solo said:
Bit harsh on the italians here, decision wasn't a really bad one, australian player definitely in the way and prevented a possible goal chance.

You are allowed to be in the way. The question is are you illegally in the way. He wasn't. He was on the ground and didn't take any steps to stop the italian who could have easily avoided him, but chose to take a step to the left, instead of right and throwing himself on the ground.
The call was bad... no not bad, horrible. Absolutely fucking disgraceful

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
Solo said:
Bit harsh on the italians here, decision wasn't a really bad one, australian player definitely in the way and prevented a possible goal chance.

the defender is down when the hollywood actor runs into him an trip over him how can that be the defenders fault?

Solo

Fledgling Freddie
AngelHeal said:
for such posts are italian forums m8 :p

Pff I didn't care who won :p

Holland and Portugal made Italy look like golden boys on this ocassion.

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
I really hoped FIFA would crack down on this playacting bollocks more than they have done.

Even to the point of reviewing incidents after the match and handing out 1 match bans to the worst offenders in the early stages to give players a warning that it wont be tolerated.....

ah well, I hope we stuff the Portugeuse at the weekend and Figo gets sent off for playacting.

Forfid

Fledgling Freddie
Shagrat said:
I really hoped FIFA would crack down on this playacting bollocks more than they have done.

Even to the point of reviewing incidents after the match and handing out 1 match bans to the worst offenders in the early stages to give players a warning that it wont be tolerated.....

ah well, I hope we stuff the Portugeuse at the weekend and Figo gets sent off for playacting.

keep dreaming. It wont happen.

by the way there was an elbow in Figo's face when he got knocked down. that's why the holland player got 2nd yellow and got expeled out. Get your facts straight. You are going to get your arses kicked by Figo and company, so bad im going to enjoy it.

your team lack the skills of the portuguese tecnicly and tacticaly.

My opinion about the teams:
Portugal = RR 13 kick ass group
England = RR 5 adding scouts
:flame:

Eusebio needs the revenge!!!!!1 muhahahahaha

OohhoO

Fledgling Freddie
It was so totally obvious that he was looking to dive for a last-second penalty, & the ref was stupid enough to fall for it.

I would have given the Italian a yellow card & let them play extra time.

What a disapointing way to end a WC 1/8 final =/

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
Forfid said:
keep dreaming. It wont happen.

by the way there was an elbow in Figo's face when he got knocked down. that's why the holland player got 2nd yellow and got expeled out. Get your facts straight. You are going to get your arses kicked by Figo and company, so bad im going to enjoy it.

your team lack the skills of the portuguese tecnicly and tacticaly.

My opinion about the teams:
Portugal = RR 13 kick ass group
England = RR 5 adding scouts
:flame:

Eusebio needs the revenge!!!!!1 muhahahahaha

elbow in figo's face????

I've been hit harder by my 5 year old son..... and they brought the ice pack on for him lol......

The reason why there was so a big furore on the sideline when Figo went down was because everyone else realised he was just being a BIG FAIRY.

:england:

We might be playing a little off our best but we've played teams who mostly sit back, I hope we do beat Portugal, purely for the fact that cheats should never prosper, and if they do beat us I will be cheering on whoever they meet next, even if it was Argentina.

Dorimor1

Banned
Italy defended amazingly with only 10 men, the Aussies did not take advantage of having an extra man. They should have capitalised earlier, it may have been a dive but there was no need for the defender to go to grounds, it just made it look more convincing.

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Dorimor1 said:
Italy defended amazingly with only 10 men, the Aussies did not take advantage of having an extra man. They should have capitalised earlier, it may have been a dive but there was no need for the defender to go to grounds, it just made it look more convincing.

No offense to the Aussies, but they dont have the quality of Italy, especially at the back :(

Midfield there is Kewell and that bloke who plays for Everton and up front Viduka

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom