News Italy follows Greece into bailout

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
And we are next....

I already changed all my euros into dollars and keep them safe OUTSIDE a bank (old farts style)

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I find it interesting that the US owes the levels it does. They better start asset stripping those lands.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Hmm, so we owe the US 578 billion, and they owe us 834? How does that work :p

The US doesn't owe us all the money, certain institutions within the US do.

Gumbo

FH is my second home
Jesus the French are into the Italians a lot!

No wonder they're sweating.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
if Adolf Merkel has her way we'll all be german sex slaves before long I shant imagine.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
I thinks it's fair to say this great idea to harmonize Europe has put a closer to it since the end of WW2.
Being told what to do by a German is not something the Brits will put up with, if Merkel doesn't shut up trying to strip our last pennies to extend this farce by another month, then it's time to warm up the subs.
A perfect time for a test launch methinks, a bit of showmanship to remind them that we vowed never again to let them gain any power, they simply cannot control themselves.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
I think Cameron needs to grow a pair, hes meant to be leading this country and hes more or less sitting like a lost little school boy in the corner while the germans tell him how to do it and what to do.

We really need to get power back from Brussels so we can actually stand up for ourselves without being told "Nahhhh we think you can do this instead"

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
I think Cameron needs to grow a pair, hes meant to be leading this country and hes more or less sitting like a lost little school boy in the corner while the germans tell him how to do it and what to do.

We really need to get power back from Brussels so we can actually stand up for ourselves without being told "Nahhhh we think you can do this instead"

Cameron seems to have stood up to Merkel perfectly well over the financial transaction tax thing. Just because he was polite and didn't punch her in the face doesn't mean he needs "to grow a pair".

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
he should have punched her in the face tho! he could only make her look better! its like berlusconi said shes an "Unfuckable Lard Arse"

Wij

I am a FH squatter
he should have punched her in the face tho! he could only make her look better! its like berlusconi said shes an "Unfuckable Lard Arse"
I'll miss Berlusconi. He was comedy gold :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom