News italians smash up their lambo hahaha

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Why is it funny that a beautiful supercar was destroyed by the actions of some twerp, and that the two occupants of the Lambo were seriously injured?

Are you one of those jealous little cocks who thinks everyone should drive around in some tin eurobox?

Chilly

Balls of steel
I think its pretty funny. The police spend their lives ticketing cars like that, they dont deserve to own one.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Why is it funny that a beautiful supercar was destroyed by the actions of some twerp, and that the two occupants of the Lambo were seriously injured?

Are you one of those jealous little cocks who thinks everyone should drive around in some tin eurobox?

obviously in your world i am :)

one broken rib and some bruising isnt serious injury imo :)

Zenith

Part of the furniture
While I agree with your post tom, a broken rib and bruises can hardly be labeled as seriously injuries. Although, a shame such a cool car gets smashed.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
I think its pretty funny. The police spend their lives ticketing cars like that, they dont deserve to own one.

they NEED to have those cars. otherwise they wouldn't stand a chance against the ppl that do.....

Chilly

Balls of steel
they didnt buy it anyway, was a gift from ferrari

Kryten

Old Cow.
any self respecting sports car owner would want a ferrari though, not a ruddy lambo :)

I'd be one of the people laughing, personally :)

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home

Yeah, the fridge suitable for transporting organs is so underserved and not at all necessary.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
any self respecting sports car owner would want a ferrari though, not a ruddy lambo :)
both are overpriced, dodgy and extremely uncomfortable. still it's a shame they trashed it.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Ah yes but Lambos are mental, Ferraris are far too sane. Mental = fun, sane = boring.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Aston Martin > Italian shit

content%5Callsites%5Cimages%5CAMA_V12_003varB_Ret_2589fd95-5d42-453e-8b23-e3adf9a60ed1.jpg

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
For everyday driving, yes. For that special one-time track day or car rental for a massive cruise? No chance.

Jiggs

Can't get enough of FH
old italian shit > english or swedish shit....Fuck it, let's just post pics of cars...

pics-max-7803-205410-lancia-flaminia-sport-zagato.jpg

mooSe_

FH is my second home
yay pictures of cars, that's what we need a thread of..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom