italian argain pvp community

ghoulert

Fledgling Freddie
Thats gotta suck ;p, but yeah, could atleast give the poor people a level 50 :-o

Zenith

Part of the furniture
Bloodaxe_Springskalle said:
why do u repeadedly only mention lag issue, ok maybe im wrong regarding the lag issue but GoA aint fucking innocent in treating customers bad, slow response time, servers dead for 2 days with no explanation anywhere, and practically given the players responsibility to gather evidence of radar abuse wich btw is more or less impossible for us.
things might seem strange but dont have to mean they are cheating.

but if your so in love with goa ill let you have that opinion, i am not very satisfied and im not the onlyone.

Why do you think everyone have been threated wrong and bad? I have never ever been threated wrong, and have always had a good response time. Even, at some times, in minutes after I posted my RightNow post. Stop Whining in others name, and if you hate em so much, go shut you mouth, uninstall daoc and go play cs or something.

Daedalus

Can't get enough of FH
Hmm. I can't remember the servers being dead for 2 days without any explanation, downtimes have always been announced for as long as I remember. Responsetime usually takes 1 workday or less.

Healer McHeal

Fledgling Freddie
Daedalus said:
Hmm. I can't remember the servers being dead for 2 days without any explanation, downtimes have always been announced for as long as I remember. Responsetime usually takes 1 workday or less.

ive played since beta and ive never noticed a server down for more then a couple of hours without it being announced, maybe he just didnt know where to look?

Bloodaxe_Springskalle

Fledgling Freddie
Excal crashed after every alb in the game invaded mid frontier and went for relic, server crashed and was down for 2 days.
no official explanation came when the server was down, after it came up perhaps but then i wasnt interested in looking.
some errors occured that made alot of ppl that where online at the crash unable to log into any server due to "account already logged in" msg's and many of us experiensed "Dark Ages" (daoc free shard) for the first time etc.
still dont remember?

Bloodaxe_Springskalle

Fledgling Freddie
Zenith said:
Why do you think everyone have been threated wrong and bad? I have never ever been threated wrong, and have always had a good response time. Even, at some times, in minutes after I posted my RightNow post. Stop Whining in others name, and if you hate em so much, go shut you mouth, uninstall daoc and go play cs or something.

for 12€ a month we deserve alot better service than we've gotten lately.
maybe you enjoy being buttfucked, but i dont.
besides, have i ever claimed ANYWHERE that you agree in anything i say?
i have never whined in your name, but if u say so, show me where i've written your name retard ^^

S

Skeja

if GOA wants more money and to please italian-argain players he could trans they in a europe pvp server, so they have their server, in english, but they have their pg's. Not lot more money and all quite happy ;)

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
Skeja said:
if GOA wants more money and to please italian-argain players he could trans they in a europe pvp server, so they have their server, in english, but they have their pg's. Not lot more money and all quite happy ;)

Yep it would be nice if goa could give you a /level 50 on camlann. But that will take time and time equals money. :wij:

:m00:

Zenn

Fledgling Freddie
Otep said:
Well GoA taking over Vortigern is nice, but GoA should take this server to.. Would at least give 300-400more paying customers, wich is more then needed to pay that server... (looking on prydwen population)..

Else you'll lose 400 _important_ customers more to the hype: WoW. :touch:

pry @ 1.1k prime how'd you work out 400?

Ntina

One of Freddy's beloved
when Italian servers support will be upppppppp!
people need to change passwords sometimes! :twak:

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
Zenith said:
Stop Whining in others name...

valid point there, agreed.

Zenith said:
...and if you hate em so much, go shut you mouth, uninstall daoc and go play cs or something

hmmm, lets say you like Tutu factory ice cream and iam the only distributor in your area and i spit in it each time before you buy one, in your theory the solution should be to not eat Tutu factory ice cream at all, which you love?

Similiar thing with goa_daoc, the difference is that the only way to change provider is to buy US_DAOC which would be quite tiresome as you would have to start from lvl 1, different timezone etc etc.

Maybe not the finest example but hope you got the catch i was merely trying
to point out :)

Dvaerg

Part of the furniture
Anyone actually playing here? Getting fed up with ywain cause ywaint good at the moment.

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
Started a zerker but got to lvl 10 before giving up.

Imposible to lvl properly w/o a fg. If any1 wanna try im up for it

Keitanz

Can't get enough of FH
Don't expect decent PvP at 50 either really :/ got 50 there with a bunch of friends and we ran a 5man most nights for a week..

ALL of the PvP is port hopping, hoping people are there then adding them etc.. it gets boring very very fast.. oh and expect quite a bit of pve :p

Epo

Loyal Freddie
Look into the daoc videobase thread, i posted an 8v8 thane PoV there. Almost everyday there are at least 3 grps out in hibloop where you get twice the rp's (connacht and lough derg). Too bad that all the soloers act like flies and port druim ligen instead of staying in other zones.

There are still some things not working properly and some guys trying to rp farm/use radar/porthack/etc. but they are revealed and the gone really fast.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom