It was nasty, it was wrooong...

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
wtf thats looks soooooo crap /quit when it comes out

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
they do look stupid, what are mythic thinking of....

:m00:

Novac

Fledgling Freddie
they look perfect.. not. hope they just take the skin from taurs in volcanus and use that instead. cause that is totaly fking too reallife cowish

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
That looks bloody cool O_O Though it reminds me of the YMCA, o_O

MUST PLAY SHAMAN COW!

Windwalka1

Fledgling Freddie
hmm, tbh they look worse than a half ogre wearing cloth...such a fck up! i hope thats not final release

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

.... cough

Garok

Can't get enough of FH
Andrilyn said:
That's in the next expansion, Revenge of the Sith.

Robots .. (or clock work ones) in this expansion ;>

Industrial Clockwork Areas
As the number of Minotaur dwindled over the centuries, those remaining in the Labyrinth created an army of constructs using a combination advanced mechanical engineering and dark magic. This army, as well as many failed experiments, was built deep within the Labyrinth in the clockwork rooms of the Minotaur. It is rumored that the most powerful Relics and the darkest magic can now be found in these areas.

monst12.jpg

Ingafgrinn Macabre

Can't get enough of FH
can't say I hate the way they look, but it's not exactly pretty either :)
Mythic could've done better perhaps, but then again, aslong as it's not worse than the original daoc player models I'm all cool :) (three poligon paint-on faces etc) :p

Varmuus

One of Freddy's beloved
Ingafgrinn Macabre said:
can't say I hate the way they look, but it's not exactly pretty either. Mythic could've done better perhaps

Same thoughts here. :drink:

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
I dont think they look that bad at all tbh. Couldve been a bit meaner looking in the facial expressions i spose, but seriously, i was expecting something reallllly crap, they look fine to me. I wont be rollin one anyway tho as the classes they can be dont interest me but i dont mind the look.

:m00: ftw :m00:

Nate

FH is my second home
looks like they don't wear cloaks / helmets ;/ shame wouldn't mind covering that crap up

jrjr999

Fledgling Freddie
The head should be up its arse with the designers,but I guess we will all have one:)

RS|Phil

Can't get enough of FH
Garok said:
Robots .. (or clock work ones) in this expansion ;>

Industrial Clockwork Areas
As the number of Minotaur dwindled over the centuries, those remaining in the Labyrinth created an army of constructs using a combination advanced mechanical engineering and dark magic. This army, as well as many failed experiments, was built deep within the Labyrinth in the clockwork rooms of the Minotaur. It is rumored that the most powerful Relics and the darkest magic can now be found in these areas.

monst12.jpg

Beeb-a-leeb-leeb HIYA BUCK! MOOOOOOOOOO!

Everything aside (RPG wise) I think they're an okay addition and even clockwork robots might add some spice - inspired by the rampant clockwork mobs in the Dales of Dewey!?

But that notwithstanding, it doesn't really fit and there's a million ideas they could have added just using player submitted thoughts to be honest. At best, it's a lazy expansion to whip up some fast cash. Smart though from what I read of the CL6-10 additions - you'll "need" 'em like you "needed" TOA and a buffbot :p (ie they "need" your £15 or whatever it is):touch:

Garok

Can't get enough of FH
RS|Phil said:
But that notwithstanding, it doesn't really fit and there's a million ideas they could have added just using player submitted thoughts to be honest. At best, it's a lazy expansion to whip up some fast cash. Smart though from what I read of the CL6-10 additions - you'll "need" 'em like you "needed" TOA and a buffbot :p (ie they "need" your £15 or whatever it is):touch:

What would be the point in putting out an expansion that offered nothing to the player and nothing new to the game?

How is it exactly Lazy ?? I guess you must have beta tested it ?

You never needed champ level 1-5 or a champ wep and people moaned that the expansion was to lite and a waste of money. People moaned that ToA was too much. They try to get a half way point with enough content to keep people ocupied with out over doing it and people still moan.

RS|Phil

Can't get enough of FH
What would be the point in putting out an expansion that offered nothing to the player and nothing new to the game?

Eh? Where'd I say that? I said there's a lot of player input that's better than this they could have used.

Garok said:
How is it exactly Lazy ?? I guess you must have beta tested it ?

You never needed champ level 1-5 or a champ wep and people moaned that the expansion was to lite and a waste of money. People moaned that ToA was too much. They try to get a half way point with enough content to keep people ocupied with out over doing it and people still moan.

Admittedly, I haven't played it, and I'm hoping to be pleasantly surprised however given the past few expansions and all the information I've garnered how is it not lazy? A new dungeon that's probably gash, one new race shared by all, one new class shared by all, and some new relics? It's fairly unimaginative and plain stupid in its content. You do need CL1-5 and a CW if you're a classic player and depending on how the CLs expand you'll need CL6-10 also.

I'm not moaning at all, I'm criticising. There's a very distinct difference.

Adlatus Hellbringer

Fledgling Freddie
i just think adding mythology into the mix is a bad idea!! i want more knights and mounted combat and all that jazz!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom