it was me who nerfed sigs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blondy

Fledgling Freddie
Ok, this guy is a 10 year old kiddie imho, well for starters, healbots arnt fotm secondly, why give a account away, and thirdly, you just suck duck eggs man :eek7:

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
I wish they'd put a hard-cap on the number of different colours you could use as oppose to this, i was only using 'Wheat' in mine.

Now because Captain Planet and his l337 peers filled their sigs with more colour than a small army of rainbows armed with paintball guns i've got to use white. :(

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Archeon said:
Now because Captain Planet and his l337 peers filled their sigs with more colour than a small army of rainbows armed with paintball guns i've got to use white. :(

Yup. Not the first time a select few have managed to get features screwed over for all. Great going, well fucking played.

Alkoran

One of Freddy's beloved
Jupitus said:
Yup. Not the first time a select few have managed to get features screwed over for all. Great going, well fucking played.

Actually since you can turn off certain tags for sigs in your own CP and sigs only appear once per page I don't see why they had to be deactivated globaly. I would've thought most would just be happy to ignore the stupid ones and keep the colours and those that wern't could deactivate them in the CP and the forums would appear exactly the same to them as they do to everyone now.

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Alkoran said:
Actually since you can turn off certain tags for sigs in your own CP and sigs only appear once per page I don't see why they had to be deactivated globaly. I would've thought most would just be happy to ignore the stupid ones and keep the colours and those that wern't could deactivate them in the CP and the forums would appear exactly the same to them as they do to everyone now.

I'm not the expert but I understand that having this on a user by user basis has an overall impact on the server processing required. This forum isn't corporate-backed so bandwidth and hardware concerns have to be both understood and taken seriously.

Thorarin

Fledgling Freddie
Archeon said:
I wish they'd put a hard-cap on the number of different colours you could use as oppose to this, i was only using 'Wheat' in mine.

Setting text colors sucks, period :p
I've seen a lot of sigs conflicting with my particular color template by putting almost identical green text on green background, etc.

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
Thorarin said:
Setting text colors sucks, period :p
I've seen a lot of sigs conflicting with my particular color template by putting almost identical green text on green background, etc.

so use a different back-ground :kissit:

Alkoran

One of Freddy's beloved
Jupitus said:
I'm not the expert but I understand that having this on a user by user basis has an overall impact on the server processing required. This forum isn't corporate-backed so bandwidth and hardware concerns have to be both understood and taken seriously.

Ah, good point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom