It sux

semanon

Fledgling Freddie
:flame: I think it sux that TOA has two release dates. One for UK, me, and another for Europe. Now I have received an email from the website (gameplay) I have ordered TOA off, saying that the supplier has run out of stock. The game wont be dispatched until 5 Mar 04. GOA at its best again.

It blows chunks

Ferengi

Fledgling Freddie
lol blame ur game supplier m8, i live in dk and found a store with 12 copies thursday. Cant blame goa for this. :cheers:

semanon

Fledgling Freddie
Yes I can. They have 2 (two ) release dates. One for Europe and the other for the UK, which I is very frustrating for the UK players,
as i stated in the original thread.I DONT LIVE IN DK IM IN UK:). The DK players are now well ahead of the UK players in the TOA stakes. I can blame GOA becuse they did not plan well ahead with TOA. Take Sony for instance (Everquest). Whenever they have an update they start the pre-order months in advance of its release. This way they know almost to the last disk how many they need to print and ship out. GOA started the pre-order a couple of days before release with TOA. It smacks of bad palnning on their part. DAOC has been going for 2 years now and they have had one previous add-on with SI. They seem to have not learned anything from the problems they had with that release. :flame:

Elendar

One of Freddy's beloved
semanon said:
Yes I can. They have 2 (two ) release dates. One for Europe and the other for the UK, which I is very frustrating for the UK players,
as i stated in the original thread.I DONT LIVE IN DK IM IN UK:). The DK players are now well ahead of the UK players in the TOA stakes. I can blame GOA becuse they did not plan well ahead with TOA. Take Sony for instance (Everquest). Whenever they have an update they start the pre-order months in advance of its release. This way they know almost to the last disk how many they need to print and ship out. GOA started the pre-order a couple of days before release with TOA. It smacks of bad palnning on their part. DAOC has been going for 2 years now and they have had one previous add-on with SI. They seem to have not learned anything from the problems they had with that release. :flame:

everquest has about 20 boring expanisions for them to learn from :p

Damon_D

Fledgling Freddie
semanon said:

I live in Denmark and I didnt get until friday .. nerf me I guesse

Sarnat

Fledgling Freddie
How is it GOA's fault that the supplier is out of stock? I dont think GOA = supplier :p

Brunore

Fledgling Freddie
you should have preordered.

Then they get more stock and allocate one to you.

So stop whining.

Zaffa

Can't get enough of FH
semanon said:

well, that wasnt legal either, they are not suppossed to sell it in scandinavia before friday ;)

and i didnt get it till friday either

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom