it`s been a nice night of rvr in breifine, no ?

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
I had a lot of fun :)

I hope most of you lads had a good time too

Gamah

Banned
hahaha fatload xD do you have like 1000hp you and your little friend ;D

Gamah

Banned
well seen as you were on what 15% after 3 styles from a Minstrel I do have to wonder xD FZ omg hes not dead run!! omg PS when run in circles xD probably the 2 worst rangers I have ever seen. Comdey Gold.

Fatload BoysDoCry

Can't get enough of FH
Gamah said:
well seen as you were on what 15% after 3 styles from a Minstrel I do have to wonder xD FZ omg hes not dead run!! omg PS when run in circles xD probably the 2 worst rangers I have ever seen. Comdey Gold.

Thing is, you died to one of them 1v1, so god knows where that leaves you :)

Edit:Obviously you left DD's out of the post which is why i kited, 2 dd's after FZ and i would have died, in the end you died, cheers for the rp's.

If your going to whine at least put some effort and creativity into the post.

Fatload BoysDoCry

Can't get enough of FH
Gamah said:
Who did I die 1v1 against please do enlighten me xD?

You were on 9x% when i attacked you, my friend was mezzed, you came at me, you died, he was mezzed while i fought you.

Creativity is the key when you want to whine.

Gamah

Banned
Fatload BoysDoCry said:
You were on 9x% when i attacked you, my friend was mezzed, you came at me, you died.

Oh Yes, How foolish of me, you freind had no part to play, Fatload solo ladies and gents, awww wait a min :<
sshot048gz0.jpg

Commandment

Fledgling Freddie
Fatload BoysDoCry said:

and tower shooting a merc in a duel zone is the key when you want to win, and even when you are 200 units away from the front door. you PS .. just in case m8s ... :>

gamah u gonna get urself banned with that assualt on horner, scriblle it out quick :eek:

Fatload BoysDoCry

Can't get enough of FH
My apologies if he took some of the few hp that you had left which i would have took anyhows. You still lost almost all your hp to me :)

Gamah

Banned
lol, you were on like 5% and my few "hps" was like 25% xD as you can see, fatload phaseshifts while his little buddy finishes the job. Dunno why you bother to argue, not likr anyone here will believe you xD

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Gamah said:
Oh Yes, How foolish of me, you freind had no part to play, Fatload solo ladies and gents, awww wait a min :<
sshot048gz0.jpg

LOL found the horner mocking more amusing tbh :p

Fatload BoysDoCry

Can't get enough of FH
Gamah said:
lol, you were on like 5% and my few "hps" was like 25% xD as you can see, fatload phaseshifts while his little buddy finishes the job. Dunno why you bother to argue, not likr anyone here will believe you xD

Then lets leave it at that then because i know how much i took off you :)

You pay up well though thanks :)

Gamah

Banned
BloodOmen said:
LOL found the horner mocking more amusing tbh :p

Requote my new pictar so I don't get some warning from a crazy wannabe French mod :<

Gamah

Banned
Icebreaker said:
who cares. you died! :p

Yes I did, I am sure fatload will pay the rpts back with interest over the next month so it doesn't really bother me, I find fatload amusing kinda like a monkey you can laugh at when ever you see it only somewhat more stupid.

Fatload BoysDoCry

Can't get enough of FH
Gamah said:
Yes I did, I am sure fatload will pay the rpts back with interest over the next month so it doesn't really bother me, I find fatload amusing kinda like a monkey you can laugh at when ever you see it only somewhat more stupid.

Get in line, but i can assure you your whines make me laugh more.:fluffle:

prodical

Fledgling Freddie
i enjoyed it alot. respec'd my chanter mana and moc3 too bomb doors as a grp of 5,was very enjoyable. feed hibs rps for the weekend :fluffle:

Everz

FH is my second home
prodical said:
i enjoyed it alot. respec'd my chanter mana and moc3 too bomb doors as a grp of 5,was very enjoyable. feed hibs rps for the weekend :fluffle:
thus pwnt, light sucks and its a fact xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom