It is broken.

Apathy

Loyal Freddie
I cannot log in.

Rather makes the whole process of sitting here wrapped in a pashmina with a bottle of wine pointless.

a.

FuzzyLogic

Kicking squealing Gucci little piggy
I imagine you're needing to download the mini-patch, the patch servers appear to be getting battered for the BC beta downloads :/

Tilda

apathy, what server are you on/charachter?

how is the law?

Apathy

Loyal Freddie
Tilda said:
apathy, what server are you on/charachter?

how is the law?

Law rocks as ever. Horrible feeling I am going into criminal research, though.

I am on Haomorush or whatever it is called, with a shaman. It isn't actually my account but a friend's - I sold my priest account years ago.

I figured out what happened - I was using the US version with the realmlist.wtf file changed for EU use. 1.12.2 was released but only for the EU, not US. So it would not patch and would not let me connect.

Downloading the EU client now, since I stupidly threw out my discs ages ago. Bleh.

What server/char are you playing? Still in BP? How is all that going?

a.

Tilda

Apathy said:
Law rocks as ever. Horrible feeling I am going into criminal research, though.

I am on Haomorush or whatever it is called, with a shaman. It isn't actually my account but a friend's - I sold my priest account years ago.

I figured out what happened - I was using the US version with the realmlist.wtf file changed for EU use. 1.12.2 was released but only for the EU, not US. So it would not patch and would not let me connect.

Downloading the EU client now, since I stupidly threw out my discs ages ago. Bleh.

What server/char are you playing? Still in BP? How is all that going?

a.

I had the same problem with the EU/US client, ended up having to re-DL the EU client too.
I left BP as I got bored of wow and am now just playing for fun every now at then with a housemate on Trollbane alliance.
Criminal research ^^ sounds interesting :p The way I'm going I'll be doing PI, although I hope to be able to get into some defendant clinical negligence.
Are you doing LPC/Masters or something as iirc you were atleast a year ahead of me! :p I'm just going into my final year and having a pain in the ass trying to sort out a dissertation topic :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom