Question IT infrastructure performance monitoring tooling

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
hey (IT) chums,

help a bruvva out and fill in my questionnaire. it will only take two minutes! and your soul

note: I assume you know some things about your company/school/pron dispensory's IT infrastructure and can tell me about them! other than that, your only reward in the face of this great hardship is my eternal thanks!

click up this url man! http://tinyurl.com/ks845kl (it redirects to a google form eh, don't be scared :) )

thankies ever so muchly! :D

SilverHood

FH is my second home
hey (IT) chums,

help a bruvva out and fill in my questionnaire. it will only take two minutes! and your soul

note: I assume you know some things about your company/school/pron dispensory's IT infrastructure and can tell me about them! other than that, your only reward in the face of this great hardship is my eternal thanks!

click up this url man! http://tinyurl.com/ks845kl (it redirects to a google form eh, don't be scared :) )

thankies ever so muchly! :D

Done...

soze

I am a FH squatter
I did it for one of our offices, I can do it for the other 4 they all use different monitoring applications?

TdC

I did it for one of our offices, I can do it for the other 4 they all use different monitoring applications?

sure man, the more the merrier! :D

TdC

thanks everyone! feel free to pass my questionnaire on to others. the idea is to purely use this to see "what's out there". my main sources are uni's and they tend to be very focussed on the free and unixy tools available. :D:D:D

TdC

Cheers guys! Also, Cadelin, you'd be surprised what I find normal :)

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
I did the survey based on our global aircraft connectivity system. Which handles multiple ISP connections and hubs worldwide. We just upgraded all our monitoring/security equipment and apps to Bluecoat services.

TdC

heh I thought that was you. also I recognized @Cadelin's answers. someone also stated they wonder if they should name their system...imo YES! giving a thing a name, especially if it works well, entrenches it in your mind and makes spending on it more defendable against management. anyway once more cheers for your answers chums :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom