It doesnt always go the way of chaos

longbow

Fledgling Freddie
We here a lot about how good choas are well take a look at this and then tell me that playing order means losing.

Note the final score - totally owned :england: :lol:

Attachments

• Gromlin^M_024.jpg
    Gromlin^M_024.jpg
    192.2 KB · Views: 301

Erulin

One of Freddy's beloved
Lol, that just proves a blind monkey can find a banana too from time to time.... lol :)

Just kidding, nice going :)

longbow

Fledgling Freddie
nope - for a change the healers were the prime targets.

Ratoon

Fledgling Freddie
I had one a hour or so again, one of us had 50 kills 0 deaths, i had 53-1 with somone dealing 90,000 damage, completely destroyed

B

Benedictine

tbh looks like alot of the destro guys were lower levels compared to order - nice score though :clap:

Rothzak

Fledgling Freddie
And this proves...what exactly? I don't see the point of your post lad. There's always a random factor involved, even if destruction had a 90% dmg increase.

Alright, you had a great scenario WB! :m00:

luedieniel

Fledgling Freddie
I'm kinda more interested in the ranks of the players, because on that screenshot quite afew of order were 19-21 whereas Destruction was majorly outranked, also 500-0 to 500-20 scores are quite common on Eltharion, altho destruction be the ones winning ;)

twix112

Fledgling Freddie
hehe nice score =) did you get any bonus since they didn't get any points?

Vintersorg

Can't get enough of FH
I've got to say, I've seen the scenarios go both way already, but winning 500 to 0, that's the first time I see that one :p

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
On Orrud last night about 9pm did one temple run score was 500 Order 495 Destruction. That was the only one they one that I played in. Also came top dmg 4 times in a row. Suicidal AoE sorc inc!! Go me!

longbow

Fledgling Freddie
2 things from folks comments so far.
Ive been in the reverse situation where the chaos are lvl'd way above the order many many times - but we have still managed to get some points even if it was only say 10. So I know what it must have felt like from their point of view.But Ive never seen a total wipe out before.
second - and what surprised me most of all was how few of them were even willing to attempt to engage us. We got them bottled up in the end near where they jump down into the play area. As they died fewer and fewer of them attempted to jump back down into the fight. The casters stood on the top trying to nuke us from there - I dont blame them. but there were but 2 orcs that actually came into the play zone in the end - all credit to them for doing so.

I'm not knocking the chaos players - they really were out manouvered. But we hear so much about how "lame" the order ranks are I was just trying to let folk know that we can and do fight back - even if our physical numbers are a lot lower than chaos. Its nice to have a really notable win for a change.

Gahn

Resident Freddy
From what i seen so far in CB, OB and Release game, the majority of people (on both side of the fence) got really little clue on how Scenarios work, i suspect many don't even know which are the objectives/the common tactics and there's a lack of communication that's piss poor.
I do hope people start to run more in Guild groups, cause even one single GG in a Scenario can turn the tides of organization quite quickly.

longbow

Fledgling Freddie
Ive not been able to do that yet Gahn - mainly because I joined during headstart whereas the rest of my guild didnt start until launch day. But they are now catching up niceley so I will see how that works out.

Evoknox

Fledgling Freddie
Nice 1.

Too bad I usually fight with the mentally challenged from Order. Yesterday for example destruction took the artifact, went to that little hut close to their base and throughout the game only two from order tried to take it back while the rest just kept fighting in the middle. :m00:

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
From what i seen so far in CB, OB and Release game, the majority of people (on both side of the fence) got really little clue on how Scenarios work, i suspect many don't even know which are the objectives/the common tactics and there's a lack of communication that's piss poor.
Think after doing 20 scenarios, I been healed once, NEVER been spoken to be another grp memeber, whole grp always soloing, doing god knows what, and only seen anyone use the scenario broadcast channel once (to threaten to log on destruction and kill everyone). Mind I'm not much better, as just go along with it. Instas are for lazy players.

Vintersorg

Can't get enough of FH
Think after doing 20 scenarios, I been healed once, NEVER been spoken to be another grp memeber, whole grp always soloing, doing god knows what, and only seen anyone use the scenario broadcast channel once (to threaten to log on destruction and kill everyone). Mind I'm not much better, as just go along with it. Instas are for lazy players.

It's true, but now and then you face guild groups in those scenarios...in those cases, the mindless mob of players soon becomes steamrolled by those :)
It'll get more organised soon probably.
Remember the early days of DaoC and those PUGs you could see in RvR? :D

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
agreed it will be more interesting to enter these as set guild groups and I suspect you'll pretty much own all. Even now they are fun, they ebe and flow so both sides get the kills. Still makes me laugh when the guy carrying in 'Temple' is fighting on the front line.

Healing on Destrucution side is very poor usually groups only have a single shamen and ppl dont know how to change groups around so there is at least one balanced group. It will come in time. Lots of fun still to be had in the meantime.

Poag

m00?
I do hope people start to run more in Guild groups, cause even one single GG in a Scenario can turn the tides of organization quite quickly.

Even less really.
We have a little Zealot/Disciple of Khaine duo going between me a friend over skype, its suprising how many people cotton onto this quickly and start tailing us around [free haels!!] quite easy to direct the swarm when it tails you around :)

Also comical if we split up and run in different directions, the swarm wavers for a moment then goes off one way :)

Vintersorg said:
It's true, but now and then you face guild groups in those scenarios...in those cases, the mindless mob of players soon becomes steamrolled by those
It'll get more organised soon probably.
Remember the early days of DaoC and those PUGs you could see in RvR?
Sometimes the pug has some luck tho :) While I was on order there was a husband/wife swordmaster/runepriest team who pvp'd alot....well i think they were hub/wife..anyway. Came up against a fairly decent premade team, the premade followed the zerg of order, while they ran around and capped all the points on Troll Crossing [bestest instance], i think we won 500/80 or something.

I guess people were just used to mashing the zerg and not people going for the objectives!

Heta

Fledgling Freddie
troll stone crossing is more fun and not as gay as mourakin is, wonder what they thought about when doing that scenario, is just soo bad

Poag

m00?
I'm all for a few changes to the Temple and Tor Anroc scenarios.

Instead of the "Ball" spawning instantly, it should be delayed by 30 seconds, thus there will be a battle at the center for control of the spawn point, before its actually there.

Hopefully stopping the mad dash for the center and whoever gets it first wins....which is poop :p

pikeh

Resident Freddy
Not one destro player got a kill. That's fecking terrible.

Spyteful

Fledgling Freddie
I'm all for a few changes to the Temple and Tor Anroc scenarios.

Instead of the "Ball" spawning instantly, it should be delayed by 30 seconds, thus there will be a battle at the center for control of the spawn point, before its actually there.

Hopefully stopping the mad dash for the center and whoever gets it first wins....which is poop :p

The "get-the-war-ball-first=auto-win" days are numbered I hope. When folks realise how many points you get for killing the ball carrier, and guild groups get organised, the temple will get a lot more interesting.

Vintersorg

Can't get enough of FH
Not one destro player got a kill. That's fecking terrible.

I have to wonder...how the hell can you spend 15 minutes in an RvR scenario without getting one single kill?
I mean, you can have a bad day in RvR, but still...did the Order players raid a Destro retirement Home or something? :p

pikeh

Resident Freddy
I have to wonder...how the hell can you spend 15 minutes in an RvR scenario without getting one single kill?
I mean, you can have a bad day in RvR, but still...did the Order players raid a Destro retirement Home or something? :p

It's not like they were even killed that much. If it was 0-20 for each player, then you can understand them getting just outplayed, but as it was, they obviously stood around like lemons.

Vintersorg

Can't get enough of FH
It's not like they were even killed that much. If it was 0-20 for each player, then you can understand them getting just outplayed, but as it was, they obviously stood around like lemons.

I guess this was the average Destro char in that scenario.

Malcolm

Can't get enough of FH
Healing on Destrucution side is very poor usually groups only have a single shamen and ppl dont know how to change groups around so there is at least one balanced group. It will come in time. Lots of fun still to be had in the meantime.

indeed, i've also been in several scenarios where we didn't have a single healing class in any group

Poag

m00?
Its highly possible they thought "Ok they have the ball, we've lost this, afk making coffee"
Saw that happen once when I was still order, Destro go the ball and half the order team just stopped moving.

Vintersorg

Can't get enough of FH
Actually, Cohen's a badass!

Yeah, but it's hard to find pictures of ageing barbarians on the net :p
Any group in his right mind should be very afraid if he saw the Silver horde on the other side, tbh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom