TV IT Crowd

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Dear god the latest episode was sheer genius, haven't laughed so much in ages. :D You can catch it on 4OD if you haven't already seen it.

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
Great to see Noel Fielding back last night...Goth-2-Boss, brilliant

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Black Books = best series ever screened on Channel 4

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Top Gear + Mock the Week + IT crowd = only things to watch atm. ( from uk tv ).

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
MTW is very funny...shame Frankie Boyle left - the stuff he used to come out with was brilliant :D

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Mock the Week rarely fails to be honest, it is a shame the BBC can only manage to come up with 2-3 hours decent TV a week though.

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
I Like 'Not going out' with Lee Mack, thats quite good, and 'Miranda' with miranda hart. got to go a long way to beat 'Spaced', but i was watching 'open all hours' last night and it was brilliant

Afran

Part of the furniture
IT Crowd certainly improves from season 3 onwards :)

Be sure to check out Fonejacker/Facejacker on 4od btw, it's brilliant

Ezteq

Queen of OT
loool yep ok very good episode but tbh have to say theyve all been great this series lol, i bloody love douglas he pwns!

Uara

Part of the furniture
Matt Berry is just a legend...although my favourite episode has to be last seasons and the whole "Electric Sex Pants" one.

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
First series was truely funny, after that the gags became boring and predictable, shame tbh.

Interesting. I thought the first series was pretty shit. I didn't intend to watch the second series, just some guys at work raved about it so I gave it a look-see. Second series seemed better but far from classic. I'll get around to seeing the third at some point but not in a rush.

Fast

Part of the furniture
Brilliant show. Personally I think its got better with each series. Last nights was great, almost a full episode of Douglas he's fkin A.

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Interesting. I thought the first series was pretty shit. I didn't intend to watch the second series, just some guys at work raved about it so I gave it a look-see. Second series seemed better but far from classic. I'll get around to seeing the third at some point but not in a rush.
I loved the first series, very innovative tbh, the second was predictable and at times very immature, the third is just laim IMO, talk about flogging a dead horse, its Lost all over again!

Nibble

Part of the furniture
out of the IT crowd latest series i think the Countdown one was the funniest, close second is the erm...... one where moss goes into the amusment machine i laughed when he said about the iphone. lol just remembered the Seaparks episode na thats the best lol just laughing whislt writing about that episode.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom