IT Apprenticeship's/Paid Foundation degree

rynnor

Rockhound
If anyone fancies a non-traditional route into IT with a decent company:

https://www.pds-group.co.uk/visa/

"If you have a passion for technology, a love of people and can work hard, then this could be for you. Our on-the-job training programme gives you the opportunity to earn while you learn, gaining a Foundation Degree plus a Level 4 Diploma in ICT Professional Competence and Key Skills qualifications.

You should have two A-levels or equivalent , one of which should include either maths, computing, ICT, physics or combined science, as well as at least five GCSEs or equivalent at Grade C or above which include English, maths and either IT or a science.

You will also need to be eligible to work in the UK"

Applications in by 9th May - good luck!

Ezteq

Queen of OT
hmmm interesting, something like that might be good for my masters rather than FT study seeing as I have no one to sponge off while I study for it, cheers for the info matey!

Nate

FH is my second home
shame theres none around here, hope theres more in the future :)

SilverHood

FH is my second home
hmmm interesting, something like that might be good for my masters rather than FT study seeing as I have no one to sponge off while I study for it, cheers for the info matey!

Ezteq, company I used to work for, FDM Group, now sponsor people for Masters as part of their employment / graduate programme.

Master Class Programme | FDM Academy

I had already left them by the time they introduced this, but it's certainly an attractive option.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
ooh thanks! that's something to note down for future use, cheers!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom