It Aint Half Hot Mum

tierk

Part of the furniture
1.25pm and its fucking hot outside.

View attachment 4314

The first one is mid day so bloody boiling. The second is after dark and as you can see .....

View attachment 4315

Also keep in your mind that the temperature gauge on me car max's out at 50 degrees Centigrade so it is a lot hotter some days as well.

aika

Can't get enough of FH
well 1.25 pm is like the hottest time of the day

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
How many of your remember this ?

Not many I bet

itainthalfhot.jpg
]

Most of you are still in diapers

tierk

Part of the furniture
well 1.25 pm is like the hottest time of the day

Remember the gauge max's out at 50 it is actually hotter then the fifty showing. And the 48 degrees at almost 7pm seems normal?

Its fooking HOT!!!

Oh and lamp i off course remember the show as well and yo are not far wrong i was almost in diapers!!

aika

Can't get enough of FH
humidity plays a huge role in the actual feeling of hotness, as in if you have high humidity and such temperature, it must feel like hell :(

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
I'm old enough to remember it 'Lovely Boy'

tierk

Part of the furniture
humidity ......

Trust me we have both high heat and sick levels of humidity as well, its nasty. I am off on vacation this year in August for a month. I worked through the summer last year and believe me i wont be doing that voluntarly again for a long long time.

It cant be much different your neck of the woods this time of the year.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
I love the heat but can't stand sticky humidity
I went to New York not so long ago. Was baking hot. Went into Nike Town and actually started to get goose-bumps on my skin it was that cold inside

Air con 4tw

tierk

Part of the furniture
..............Air con 4tw

LoL no A/C here and there would be no life. We spent half the day running from one airCon to another a/c. I am thinking of fitting a device to start my car by remote so that the a/c has kicked in by the time i get in to it.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
What air con system you have ? A mouse waving a large piece of paper ? :)

In my car, the air-con kicks in within 1 or 2 seconds. From baking hot to decidedly chilly in seconds.

tierk

Part of the furniture
What air con system you have ? A mouse waving a large piece of paper ? :)

In my car, the air-con kicks in within 1 or 2 seconds. From baking hot to decidedly chilly in seconds.

Yea but you are living in a country that gets a max of 30 something C so not too much strain on your a/c and it doesnt have reduce the heat from 55 degrees to 18.

aika

Can't get enough of FH
same here tierk :( no a/c = no life in the summer.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Yea but you are living in a country that gets a max of 30 something C so not too much strain on your a/c and it doesnt have reduce the heat from 55 degrees to 18.

True.

tierk

Part of the furniture
Tried to play football the other night, outside and needless to say i melted into a big sticky pile of goo after about 3 mins. Was only 42 Degrees outside :D

kiliarien

Part of the furniture
I love the heat but can't stand sticky humidity
I went to New York not so long ago. Was baking hot. Went into Nike Town and actually started to get goose-bumps on my skin it was that cold inside

Air con 4tw

I was in NY a bit ago too, you're so right Lamp, you walk inside and it's like 'Frigg me, get me a coat' - doesn't help that it's actually 3-5 degrees hotter outside because all the bloody buildings are blowing their hot air from air con right into the street....:twak:

Ezteq

Queen of OT
lol when i went to Oz all the locals were taking the piss out of me saying i was going to get too hot and boil to death... turned out i had to get them to turn the AC off in my room because it was too cold and a lot of the time i wore a sweater.

i love the heat...the cold is alright as long as im protected against it, Tierk how do you cope with the cold? we had some carribean gals on my course in wales and they were frozen even though the locals were all going on about how warm it was lol

tierk

Part of the furniture
.....i love the heat...the cold is alright as long as im protected against it, Tierk how do you cope with the cold? we had some carribean gals on my course in wales and they were frozen even though the locals were all going on about how warm it was lol

After such a long time out here i would kill for a spot of cold and omgaaaad what i would give for a days worth of rain.

I have to admit though when i was living in London i hated the cold, coped with it, but really hated it as you couldnt get a decent buzz when smoking weed in the cold!!! :D

Much prefer warm weather - though what we have here is not warm this time of the year, more like a furnace. From November through to May though, its heaven in terms of weather, i mean really heaven.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
lol dont know about smoking weed but i feel sorry for the poor sods stuck outside pubs to have a fag... do you smoke those bubble pipes over there? i was watching a keith flody show yesterday and he was in egypt and had a go on one, took a puff coughed up half a lung then said in a very deep croaky voice "not bad" rofl comedy classic!

ooh lol wonder if the smoking ban that seems to be taking over the world will include those? or is it already ileagle to smoke inside over in your neck of the woods?

tierk

Part of the furniture
... do you smoke those bubble pipes over there? i was watching a keith flody show yesterday and he was in egypt and had a go on one, took a puff coughed up half a lung then said in a very deep croaky voice "not bad" rofl comedy classic!.....

I assume he was puffing on one of these luvlies!!

View attachment 4317

There is way too many types of bacco to smoke on these and i have found that some are ok and others are lethal.

The link below is the ones that i have found you can generally smoke without shitting yourself from coughing

Shisha Shop - Al Fakher Double Apple, Strawberry, Mint Flavours + Shisha Hookah Pipes - TheShishaShop.com

... wonder if the smoking ban that seems to be taking over the world will include those? or is it already ileagle to smoke inside over in your neck of the woods?

There is a massive campaign over here to get people to stop smoking with some pretty hefty fines involved for smoking in public places. However, you can still go to a good old shisha place and smoke to your hearts content.

Personally i dont like the stuff but i ahve been known to indulge once in a while, usually accompanied by a lot of alchol!!

*****EDIT*****

BTW i just checked your blog and very nice book reviews that you doing there. Awesome in fact.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
lol ty, glad you like them.

i always fancied having a go on one of those hookah pipes they just look so cool, funny story about B2's dad (he was an instrustor in the RAF out in saudi for like 13 years lol) this guy he was teaching to fly asked him if he'd like to come out for the afternoon with him so Dadsy said ok and they went and had a smoke in a bubble pipe bar, the guy offered Dadsy a puff and he accepted...

when after he managed to see straight and was able to compose a sentence Dadsy says "well its all very nice but i won't be flying anywhere with you if you persist in smoking this" rofl

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom