Issues with targeting and healing

Liffster

Fledgling Freddie
Considering this game has just released, I want to say firstly that its prob the most polished mmo at this stage I've ever played and don't want this to sound like a whinge fest. I've spent most of my time in WAR doing senarios, and getting rep in public quests between them. Playing an ArchMage I do spend alot of my time healing but Im finding a few things a real issue when it comes to fulfilling this role.

Health Bars: Why cant we just have them showing all the time for your group? really annoying when they disappear. Also a really nice touch would be to place a diffrent colour border around them when they are out of range.

Inability to get bars up for the other group in the senario. Again really annoying. Sure I can click a button on the senario party screen to get a minaturised version of the other parties health bars.. which sits right ontop of your own bar and see no option to move it anywhere else.

My biggest whine is wasted action points when your target dies before recieving your heal.. This annoys me even more when its a morale heal, the target dies before u get it off, the heal transfers to you its wasted.. Sidenote is it me or supposed instant morale heals seem to have a delay before firing off? Its only a second or so, but the whole point of it being instant is that its supposed to fire instantly..

As it stands Im finding because the tools arent in place to target people outside your group effectively I'm spending alot of the time clicking targets on screen like a maniac trying to keep them topped off.

Ohh one last thing, when do Am's get some kind of snare, seems everyone and his squig has one except for us! Hell lost count of the times Im getting rooted now let alone snared. Anyway been playing Phoenix Ring most of my time online last couple of evenings, so hi to any of my fellow order senario addicts on eight peaks :D

mollok

Fledgling Freddie
i played AM in beta and yeah, its really annoying so much in fact that i decided not to role AM or any healer class..

Lembit

Fledgling Freddie
I talked to a GM about the fading grp healthbars, told him the option to remove it doesnt work, so they know.

As for using moral heal on dead target, I find that it works both ways, sometimes you get the heal, sometimes nothing hapens and its still up.

Kremlik

Fledgling Freddie
Well two of your issues are easily sorted in the settings there is an option to stop the fade of the health bars.

Plus if you go into the customise UI menu and go into the layout editor you can move all windows and ui features and even resize them to your liking

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom