Iss > Fifa

N

Nighty-

Being a hardcore ISS man all the way through since the SNES, I played FIFA 2002 for the first time the other day. I was rather disappointed :( The amount of control you have compared to ISS (Pro Evolution Soccer on the PS2) is tiny ... with ISS you're constantly in control ... the ball isn't 'stuck' to players when they dribble, and goals aren't as easy.

Does anyone feel the same way?

O

old.ZiEgE

Yeah big time, thing is fifa moves slowly as a game and with every reincarnation something more gets added to the mixture, iv played every fifa game ever released and 2002 is the best fifa game so far, be patient prefection takes time.
The fact its still not as good a iss is a testiment to the build quality of iss, even though i hear iss2 on the ps2 sucked big time.

M

Moving Target

Fifa Internation Soccer kicked arse though. You could run away from the referee when he tried to give you a card :)

O

old.boom chick

i know and u only used to get a yella for it

N

Nighty-

I bought ISS2 for the PS2 and it's the best footy game i've ever played. Absolutely fucking amazing. Magazines seem to agree too ... ISS2 got 96% where as FIFA2002 got 68% :(

O

old.larsson

ISS ALL THE WAY

FIFA SUCK'S ISS' BOABIE :D

Users who are viewing this thread