Israel kills 5 Egyptian Policemen on the Egyptian side of the border.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Someone needs to do something about Israel, they treat their neighbours with contempt and are constantly trying to destabilise the area.

GimmlyThe3rd

Banned
Would like to see my uncles reply to that link, he's always as bios as fuck and borderline crazy with his beliefs of Arabs.

He migrated there in his early 20s (he's 60 now) and has only been back once, he was even in the Israeli army and border control. Iirc they gave him some special award once when he caught some poor arabs stealing cabbages on the other side of the border.

Retarded indeed.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
The BBC have always been anti-Israel

Fuck lol. The corporation was chided not long ago for being ridiculously pro-Israel.

Pro-Israel is the official stance of Britain.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
I have no idea why anyone would be Pro-Israel, since the brits gave them guns after WW2 they have done nothing but ding swing in a region that they have no place in

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
I have no idea why anyone would be Pro-Israel, since the brits gave them guns after WW2 they have done nothing but ding swing in a region that they have no place in

Because we all feel sorry for the Jews for what the Germans did them and the planet has been brainwashed to hate muslims? - quite simple.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Because we all feel sorry for the Jews for what the Germans did them and the planet has been brainwashed to hate muslims? - quite simple.

Pretty much, still it isn't a free pass to be the world's biggest bastards with 2nd rate US military hardware

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Pretty much, still it isn't a free pass to be the world's biggest bastards with 2nd rate US military hardware

Sure it is! - its a sympathy gift for the new country!

To beat up those naughty muslim people!

ECA

I am a FH squatter
The free pass is the US veto on the security council, combined w/ the ridiculous influence the jewish lobby has on political fundraising in the US in critical states.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Also as i said above a huge market for weapons manufacturers for both ex military hardware and the losing bidders for US military contracts for all kinds of weapons

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
The free pass is the US veto on the security council, combined w/ the ridiculous influence the jewish lobby has on political fundraising in the US in critical states.

because the US are the only ones on the security council who synically use their veto of course..........

ECA

I am a FH squatter
because the US are the only ones on the security council who synically use their veto of course..........

And that's relevant to this how?

( I mean you're right, but it just isn't relevant ).

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Sounds like a good start.

1236526557114.jpg

StRaNgEdAyS

Fledgling Freddie
I like Israel, but this was a tad dumb.
Oh and while we're at it. Fuck the UN.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom