isnt this forum

T

Tyka

Too much flaming and off topic shiat I suppose.

F

Flimgoblin

because it turned into a flame-fest. That's what trolling does.

Try starting the discussion in a more mature manner - it might get some mature responses - doubt the majority will be, but you might get something worthy of the thread's existence.

G

ghostfeet

ill try to explain it simply so u can understad, tread was closed due to now mature arguments, ie u accusing all albs for adding.
if u cant c that that kinda posts r simple, idiotic and immature i feel sorry for u

O

Ozands

Originally posted by ghostfeet
u accusing all albs for adding.

i will still do it until im proven wrong, and fyi im not the immature one

/dismiss

W

Whisperess

Originally posted by Ozands
called RVR-Discussions ??? why cant we discuss in my thread then ?
[ http://forums.game.net/showthread.php?threadid=98710 ]
Maybe because you weren't discussing at all?

You were throwing around your naive views on the game as they were the law and everybody else was wrong at all times.

Looking at your posts in that thread and replies in here:

"i will still do it until im proven wrong, and fyi im not the immature one

/dismiss"

I can only say this:

"Relax a bit. Spend some time on your grades instead."

( this will undoubtadely be replied to with anger and some bad-mouthing and otherwise adolecent testosterone-filled wit )

F

Flimgoblin

/dismiss

"I know you are but so am I?"

Please.

Locking this one too as it's going exactly the same way.

(and fyi Adari's post is not on - don't go copying him ;))

Edit: actually, unlocking it for a bit - there actually appears to have been some discussion hiding under the crap.

O

Ozands

Re: Re: isnt this forum

Originally posted by Whisperess

I can only say this:

"Relax a bit. Spend some time on your grades instead."

( this will undoubtadely be replied to with anger and some bad-mouthing and otherwise adolecent testosterone-filled wit )

Im doing fine ty i dont need u telling me what to do, and i cant express[spelling] my own views on things ? thats the way i think not any1 elses just mine my precious

Y

-yoda-

/dismiss

we dont have to prove you wrong . all realms add. and you saying that alb = easy mode just shows how clueless about the game you really are.

play the game a bit more then make comments like alb=easy mode when u actually know what each realm is like :)

B

Belomar

Knowing how to say "kthx" doesn't make you cool, Ozands. That's a first hint of where to start in having people actually discuss in your threads.

O

Ozands

Originally posted by Belomar
Knowing how to say "kthx" doesn't make you cool, Ozands. That's a first hint of where to start in having people actually discuss in your threads.

Have i Ever said that saying "kthx" makes some1 cool ?i dont think im cool for saying that, plz point me to the thread or whatever that made u think such a thing

O

Ozands

Originally posted by -yoda-
we dont have to prove you wrong . all realms add. and you saying that alb = easy mode just shows how clueless about the game you really are.

play the game a bit more then make comments like alb=easy mode when u actually know what each realm is like :)
That is my opinion atm and if i may i will keep it

Edit: Btw how do u know that alb isnt easy mode?

K

Keogh

You must either be naive or extremely stupid in your original post making out that Albion adds and Midgard doesn't. I have very rarely had a 1 on 1 with any realm and i don't think ever with a middy. The other night at amg theres 2 SB's on an infil so I help the infil take down the SB's he's hitting and then the other SB comes at me. Fair enough, but I am holding my own in the fight when all of a sudden 3 SB's pop and mullah me.

Now I really don't give a fuck they did that cause it's just a game and a bit of fun.

A few days previously I am down at DL with a Scout mate waiting for lone/duo maye even 3 of the fuckers :D, Hibs, even grays, to make their way into their frontier. I see this hibby, a Hero, so i shoot him with my bow and he comes for me. My mate had shot him as well but he wasn't damaged that much and my mate ends up fighting this Thunderer so I melee this Hero. We are both doing well, he was 2 rr's above me but I had 50 buff and no idea if he was, then a few more Hibs come up the valley and I thought this was the end of old Plucky but they just stood there watching.

I seriously doubt many Mids would do that. Shame the damn Rangers running with the Champion Commander didn't aggro me or I may of won the fight :D

O

Ozands

Originally posted by Keogh
You must either be naive or extremely stupid in your original post making out that Albion adds and Midgard doesn't. I have

If u read the thread again i did say that mids do it to

K

Keogh

If u read the thread again i did say that mids do it to

Ok then. In no realm will everyone add, and as much as I dislike Middys I would never make wild unsubstantiated claims about them, but a massive percentage of the time you'll never have a 1 on 1 in well traveled area's.

L

loxleyhood

Renwind lvl 50+ ShadowBlade rr5L1+ <<<Kinda Semi-Retired cause of all the stealthzerg and infils being overpowered | GM of <Relentless>

Hands up. Who sees the irony? :D

I

Ironfoot

Originally posted by ghostfeet
ill try to explain it simply so u can understad, tread was closed due to now mature arguments, ie u accusing all albs for adding.
if u cant c that that kinda posts r simple, idiotic and immature i feel sorry for u

well what he said is true, albs add like flies to shit

V

vintervargen

Originally posted by Belomar

right on! :D :ROFLMAO:

L

leorin

idiot check yodas sig and answer again fuckhead ^^

Y

-yoda-

Originally posted by leorin
idiot check yodas sig and answer again fuckhead ^^

he may have sigs cut off mate. but IMO you dont even have to ofplayed all 3 realms to know its
Alb hard mode
Hib medium
mid easy mode..

ozands let me put this to you...
if a PERFECT alb group fought a PERFECT Mid grp (lets say NP VS FC) who do you think would win the most the they met each other 20 times? i'd bet NP would win roughly 15 of those encounters if not more/all of em . savages + insta desease + 3-4 healers w/ Pr's insta mezz's insta stuns etc etc >>> Alb

IF a perfect ALb group met a Perfect Hib grp (lets say Dh vs Fc ) who dya think would win ? again out of 20 battles my money would defo be on the hib grp winning th majority

using the guilds names as above maybe not a good example . but even if u put a PERFECT alb grp vs perfect hib or mid grp . even if they are all same playing standards similer RR etc etc alb grp would looose many more than they would win . hence Alb = hard mode.

Users who are viewing this thread