Isnt this a bit....hypocritical?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corran

Part of the furniture
What is hypocritical about it? Only would be so if they done it themself and banned others for doing it..

Anyways, dont see the problem. There is nothing that anyone can do on a forum/ingame that deserves being told to FOAD and so it deserving of a ban...

Unless of course 1) You trying to be funny because of the way it gets displayed and they only put in FOAD instead of saying "Because you told someone to FOAD"

or 2) nothing of the sort was said and they ban you and tell you to FAOD.

But my guess is your trying to be funy with 1)

censi

Can't get enough of FH
well if the ban reason was for saying FOAD then thats fine.

if it was just a "typical" ban for being naughtey. I would say putting FOAD in the title of your ban is a pretty nasty thing to do. but ofc they are mods and jupitus wont ever do anything about it. like conceed certain mods are pretty awefull and get rid of them etc.

Corran

Part of the furniture
noaim said:
That user only said foad once, and then he was quoting someone else, so doubt thats its?

Saying FOAD is instantly bannable. Once or a dozen times. You will get a ban. If he quoted someone saying it and said it back is no excuse. Can just ignore it instead of lowering self to their levels (hence why i dont post much in past few months :p )

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Its all good ... keeps the Hippys off the forums :D

P.S. Like 90% of the posts in rvr section these days what exact relevance does this have to rvr ?

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
And this is RvR related how ?

Someone broke the rules - someone got a short ban - get over it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom