Isnt it just great....

D

dazam

Love comin onto BW an Readin From albs Omg Hibs zerg boo hooo we die, we suck an they zerg mwahhh mwahhh..... Pathetic. Every Realm no's Albion is the Biggest zerger ever hmm i remember a time of relic raid 2am in mornin an 200+ albs an we have a lil zerg compared in emain. An we kik ur ass repeatadly an u moan :m00: its our realm an we not allowed to defend it.

Another time me an Dunith were kill outside sauvage an nxt shows up 4fg alb to kill 2 ppl i didnt complain i just laughed cause its ur frontier do as u please with it. So stop moanin when u get ur ass kiked plz it boars me :m00:

D

[DK]hakke

Originally posted by dazam
Love comin onto BW an Readin From albs Omg Hibs zerg boo hooo we die, we suck an they zerg mwahhh mwahhh..... Pathetic. Every Realm no's Albion is the Biggest zerger ever hmm i remember a time of relic raid 2am in mornin an 200+ albs an we have a lil zerg compared in emain. An we kik ur ass repeatadly an u moan :m00: its our realm an we not allowed to defend it.

Another time me an Dunith were kill outside sauvage an nxt shows up 4fg alb to kill 2 ppl i didnt complain i just laughed cause its ur frontier do as u please with it. So stop moanin when u get ur ass kiked plz it boars me :m00:

Love comin onto BW an Readin From albs Omg Hibs zerg boo hooo we die, we suck an they zerg mwahhh mwahhh..... Pathetic. Every Realm no's Albion is the Biggest zerger

do what you just did you mean?

O

old.Kerosene

Bloody numbnuts. We zerged 200+ albs for a relic raid... ok. Next time we'll take 1fg and call it 'tactics'?

E

Ensceptifica

Originally posted by dazam

Drink less alcohol.

O

old.Mick

come on its our frontier, cant we just fill in the doorway on amg with concrete??

T

Tigerius

You see.. there is noone seriously denying albs zerg at times, the problem is more along the lines of what you hinted in yours, that hibs repeatedly claim to own albs due to superior tactics and never superior numbers. This has most certainly happend several times, but it's not a plain and simple truth.

As for 4 FG albs coming out to kill 2 enemies outside Sauvage? I'd like to see it. I got several screenshots of 2 FG Mids and Hibs camping right smack on road outside Sauvage, in fact it's a dairly occurance now, and on the defending side we are limited to but a handful.

This says alot about the albs always porting to emain in spite of enemies beeing within 100 meters, but also a fair bit of how much truth there is to stories about repeatedly beign zerged by albs.

Now, can we just skip the bullshit and try to be a BIT less subjective.

G

gwal

sigh :( how many theese, and those zerg post u want??

dont complain about us zerging own frontierm u sually it´s hard to get ppl for it, this has grown better lately, and it´s not anything worth criticising, ppl showing up for their realm is a good thing, not anything to downtalk.

S

Spudgie

BarrysWhine zerg thread number 492.

What with all the nerf and i owned you threads too; im surprised BW aint run out of hosting space yet.

Across all the forums concerning DAoC there must be Terrabytes of this toss. Remarkable resource usage imo :m00:

K

Khalen

Getting really tired of those mentalities most people have about albs. You can say all yah want but you're screaming like little kids yourself as well so go look at yourself first before saying anything about someone else.

Stop whining and get to work. Don't wanna get zerged then don't go emain.

L

llixeraxu

What bores me is when good friends leave the game due to the fact there is no group on group anymore, or its becoming a rare occurance in emain before 4am!

I know some people have left due to the fact they dont like watching a slide show of emain. Jolting from amg, to mmg. Amg to mmg.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom