isn't 20% enough for infils [whine]

R

Runolaz

Originally posted by belth

I've 14% slash resists. If I see a SB hitting me for 200+, I know they're buffed (they've been buffed every time sofar)... If they hit for 300+, they're (usually buffed) SZ's. Around 170-180 is closer to normal damage from a 5-spec's DF.

I will hit you for more than 200+ with my DF unbuffed.

Now when it come to Skreva I think you actually met his freind playing him, and not the real Skreva as he stopped playing.

Figthing INF's, I have really bad stats vs UBER buffed infs with IP. I would like to mention Remi in particulare...must be at least 15-1 :( . I'm only w8ing for IP remove/lvling my shaman som more /getting higher RR...then I will fix that stat...I hope :p

Anyway Dragonfang is powerful, but if you meet a SZ with Purge up and about the same RR as you, with 20% bounus, its just about 50/50 I guess. I know that I pretty much beat the crap out of INF's at my RR, but faced with Remi/Yog/Brommix/Pin (to name a few) I'm eating dirt most of the time. It's the combination of 20% bounus/IP and of course higher RR ---> more skilled than me.

B

belth

Proper SZ has 44 weapon/LA, unlike 5-specs, that's where the damage-difference comes from. You respecced to SZ, right?

O

old.Leel

Ehm, Runolas, you are pure SZ now, 50 Axe, 44 LA, 10 CS.
And if you meed runolas out in the field, it's not always him, I borrow him from time to time. It's a nice change, and a lot of fun:)
I'm also having a lot of fun with Uger, spesifically at bled the last two nights:)

Z

Zill

Originally posted by K0nah
mids started the stealth zerg, no argument there. kinda sad when an "assasin" needs a buddy along just to make sure. grow some balls :rolleyes:

funny incident at amg other night, resting after being rezzed facing a wall Tiara decides to BS2 me (still rezsick so what do i care) i /wave, korv stood behind her for the PA when i turn around no doubt, then 2 infils pop and own them both :D

dumb dumb sb's.

always remember: your not the only stealth zerg around anymore ;)

Nonsense. Albs begun the stealth 'zerg' in Emain with Infs, Minstrels and Scouts grouping together well before the days of realm abilities. And with the amount of Infs around now, it only makes sense for SBs to group together.

Z

Zill

Originally posted by old.Krusha
I always grp with other stealthers with my inf over on alb/prydw... cos it is teh funneh... but i would never, EVER, grp with non-stealthers again.. to many times ive suffered the same fate as Zilly (in his thread about SB in a "normal grp").

And the balls thing... its a game... if its fun... then go with it.. if you dont like it.. stay clear ;)

I don't think the Albs and Hibs ever read our forum even though Pin and Sst were in the subject. :)

P

Pin

Originally posted by Rhun

I don't think the Albs and Hibs ever read our forum even though Pin and Sst were in the subject. :)

Huh?

J

jox

Va fan sitter jag å läser den här skiten för...klockan e typ 7 på morgonen och jag e trött å sliten.

Äeh, jag stänger av datorn och går å lägger mig; simma lungt sopprötter

P

Pin

Re: ...

Originally posted by jox
Va fan sitter jag å läser den här skiten för...klockan e typ 7 på morgonen och jag e trött å sliten.

urgle flurgle murgle burgle 8 asvatradi amfild amurgle burgle

A

Arthwyr

hmmm dont know what it means but I love you too Jox :D ... Don't give into hate.

And with the amount of Infs around now

guess wich realm has the most lvl 50 assassins.

V

Vireb

Originally posted by Belomar
It's about trust. Any screenshot could be tampered with, so where should we turn, to GOA's logs? And secondly, there are a few factors that talk in favor of this screenshot being taken the few seconds after the kill: (1) the SB has not released yet (most assassins do immediately); (2) Belth has not restealthed yet (in a hostile frontier zone, a road); (3) notice the state of the health bar; (4) there are no buff dropped messages in the chat.

Why do you even bother? Do you attack everything an Alb says on general principle? Always so aggressive, young Padawan. :p
can voutch for last fight vs buffed danne as i was just running down road as it ended (too far away to interfere with fight) but i saw it and saw belth didnt drop buffs etc i just chucked him a few heals and carried on :)

T

tut-ankh-amon

bah infilts..

Sb get stun off from evade-comeback-frosty gaze. kk its quite good....if infil dont evade ur comback that is, and poof DF and ur stunned, wow......

Infilt- evade - dragonfang--dont require many braincells nor skillz to get this in does it?? This goes to the noobfilts that simply cant stop laughing after they get a kill with succesfull DF...

and that 20% thing ofc u get uber benefit of this, if u say anything else then you truly are a noob......

A

Arthwyr

SB's get close to 2000 hitpoints buffed and with some aug cons / toughness thats about 500 more then the average buffed infil. You get slash vs leather AND you get to swing offhand 100% without speccing it with the ability to increase damage just swinging it speccing LA and getting some duelist reflexes. Good thing infils do get DF or we wouldnt stand a chance.

V

Vasconcelos

And a decent any time style which inflicts high damage: DoubleFrost.
In an average fight btwn unbuffed infil vs.sb with same RR, infils normally must rely on a dragonfang before get outdamage, n it not always happens. Sometimes you land the evade n sometimes u got owned.

B

belth

Originally posted by Vireb

can voutch for last fight vs buffed danne as i was just running down road as it ended (too far away to interfere with fight) but i saw it and saw belth didnt drop buffs etc i just chucked him a few heals and carried on :)

/cheer :D

R

Runolaz

Originally posted by belth
Proper SZ has 44 weapon/LA, unlike 5-specs, that's where the damage-difference comes from. You respecced to SZ, right?

aye :p

A

Arthwyr

Just wondering what the most favorite spec is in mid ... is it shadowzerker or shadowzerger ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom