Islwyn's Bead Necklace

V

Verena

There is a named Bwgan called "Islwyn" in Llyn Barfog that is supposed to drop a necklace called "Islwyn's Bead Necklace". Now I've killed this monster around 20 times allready but never got that necklace to drop.

http://camelot.allakhazam.com/item.html?citem=2726

Now I started wondering if this necklace is present in version 1.45, and if it's supposed to drop for my level32 Minstrel. I've tried browsing through the patch history but never found anything related to this subject.

Am I wasting my time with repeatedly killing this monster in the hope of getting this necklace? Has anyone in Europe gotten this to drop?

On a sidenote. I still use 2 lvl8 bracers. Anyone who has some Cryptrobber bracers lying around? :)

C

cHodAX

2 guildmate minstrels were trying for that drop for about 7 full levels each and it never dropped. The only thing she dropped was a headband. It looks like this drop isn't active till a later patch :(

V

Verena

Originally posted by cHodAX
2 guildmate minstrels were trying for that drop for about 7 full levels each and it never dropped. The only thing she dropped was a headband. It looks like this drop isn't active till a later patch :(

http://pub34.ezboard.com/fbardsofcamelotfrm13.showMessage?topicID=671.topic

According to a post on the Bards of Camelot forums it did drop for someone on Prydwen. No idea who that person is but it does drop her according to her/him.

O

old.linnet

Talk to me in-game

I'll be happy to show it to you if you want to check out the stats. (and prove its existence.)

Linnet

V

Verena

Re: Talk to me in-game

Originally posted by linnet
I'll be happy to show it to you if you want to check out the stats. (and prove its existence.)

Linnet

I'll take your word on it that it does exist. Only thing that I would like to know is did you get it in 1.36 or in 1.45? I filed a report in RightNow and I think it's best to wait for a confirmation from their side.

Thanks for your reply.

C

cHodAX

Re: Talk to me in-game

Originally posted by linnet

Linnet

You just made made 2 minstrel friends very happy, now just need someone to farm her for a few weeks :/

V

Verena

Filled in a report in RightNow yesterday but haven't got any answer yet.

I gave up on killing her/him after around 30 kills and lots of camping. If I receive and answer I'll post it here.

S

SoulFly Amarok

ummm,that neclase equals like the same as +chants for a paladin right?:)

as +instruments does nothing, does it?

C

cHodAX

Originally posted by SoulFly Amarok
ummm,that neclase equals like the same as +chants for a paladin right?:)

as +instruments does nothing, does it?

+instruments gives a higher chance to mezz, useful for purple mobs or Mids :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom