Isabellah's exp grp 35-50

I

isabellah

I am sick of looking for a balanced random grps for exp so i want to organise a balanced exp grp. My healer is 35 now and looking for a grp just takes to much time, so if we make a balanced grp we will save ourselfs the time to look for one, also after 2 nights everyone know's eachothers playingstyle and we can get exp faster cause we don't have to wait for eachother etc. we can have set afk/breaks etc.

Class setup:

Tank-Ooorgle(40Sav) mon-fry/1800-2300cet sat-sun/1500cet ->
Warrior(shieldspecced ofc)
Shaman(aug/mend)[for this char we can take another healer or sm if that player has a lvl50shaman(lotofaug) and can bring it]
Shaman(cave/aug)
Healer(pac/mend)-Sarita(35)
Healer(mend/xxx)
SM(duh)-Syrah(36)
SM(duh)

-

We will have agree on times we play ofc. i was thinking every weekday 1700cet-2300cet but if someone has to go to soccer thursday evening we won't exp on thursday's etc. If all like the idea of exping in the weekend we can set times for that aswell.

-

Another thing is i am not gonna exp with ppl that are wearing AF50(chain,studded) drops when there lvl 35 etc. this makes it impossible for healers to heal so i want everyone to wear desent armors i am not asking 99% all spellcrafted but atleast something of your lvl with some nice stats etc.

-

If your intrested please leave me a message here with the following info:
Name of char,lvl,spec,times you can play, and if you got SI (just incase)

-

PS: i don't care what race you are what colour your armor is and if you have a desent name, i don't really care about spec aswell...just try to keep it abit like the setup otherwise we miss surtain things we need (aedot,specbuffs,aestun,guard3,etc)

-

Ok hope this will be a nice grp so we can get lvl 50 fast and even do some quests together(SI highutility jewelry etc,epics)

(PM Silvanah if you wanna have a personal talk with me about this...)

One last thing: you must fully understand and speak the english language if you wanna join, i can't be asked to explain things in 3 languages

X

xplo

lvl 40 savage - Don't really need guard 3 with taunt every second ;d

have done multiple xp groups before
can play mo -> fry 6pm cet to 11pm cet
weekends 3pm cet -> ...

I

isabellah

Ok 1 lvl 40 sav is good but i think your missing the point of the cave shaman/warrior with guard 3...we will pull more then you can taunt even if you can every 1 sec...aedot-shaman with guard from warrior-backup heals...sm pbaoe madness...

So you can join just need 1 warrior with shield spec for this way of pulling...

L

Lilldorin

Well

I've got a 34 Supp SM but can only play Monday,Wednesday and Friday Saturday :)

G

gribleymonkey

lvl 38 shaman cave/aug speced i can play whenever u say wht time and im there

X

xplo

I have exams in 2 weeks, thought this would start sooner, signing off... sorry

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom