Is /train working now?

mikke

Can't get enough of FH
Or are runemasters still getting SoS, and the "Scott is a dumbass" realm ability?

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
It's pretty funny that. I didn't know runies could get SoS tho, all my RAs were normal last night...apart from the annoying thing of going for a run without knowing they'd be reset till I got splattered. Last nights hotfix should have sorted it anyhow?

mikke

Can't get enough of FH
Nah, wasnt fixed when i checked at 03:00 last night.. But it on camelotherald it said they had fixed it.. It was working for some ppl, but others got the wrong realm abilities when training.. :/

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
I can´t /train at all. Window remains invisible, all I can see is the little x to close it and the upper left corner icon. Tried vanilla ui, some custom ui´s etc, then had a chat with a GM. He basically said I should write a bug report and watch camelotherald.
Pretty ridiculous.. back in the game for 4 weeks and already almost fed up with Mythic´s incompetence again. -.-

mikke

Can't get enough of FH
Well, i had the same thing last night.. That happens when i use my EU client.. But then i tried on my US client, and the window was there.. Even tho the two cliends should be identical? :p

Himse

FH is my second home
i logged on, just reset my RA's.. not really a problem for me.

Afran

Part of the furniture
I still can't train RA's for myself, a friend has to log me on and do it.

RM's were getting SoS, Hunters got PD, Aug Acuity, MoM and Wild Power
Skalds could get MoC (whoa!) and Theurgists got TWF :p

Lightfighter

One of Freddy's beloved
specced my cleric, everything seemed fine, got some moc, some purge, pr, aug dex etcetc..

Everything went perfect, then I had 4 points left I dumped into MoFocus 2...

O hai First Aid 2!

So I spent 4 points and got an ability worth 15... Would be fun to experiment with if they hadn't taken the server down so quickly, if only for a night ;P.

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
And these were all functional RA's, not just a display error?

What did 'Scott is a dumbhead' do? :(

Bah would have been funny to dump TWF3 or Ichor3 on someone (or both).

Afran

Part of the furniture
They worked not just display error :p

Scott is a dumbhead did nothing

civy

One of Freddy's beloved
It looks to be working fine now. Maybe mythic should start a new development model. I bet they could get plenty of interns in to work on the game for minimal pay and they get a start in the game development industry. I can live with a few bugs for a day after patch if they get some active development going on :)

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
I can´t /train at all. Window remains invisible, all I can see is the little x to close it and the upper left corner icon. Tried vanilla ui, some custom ui´s etc, then had a chat with a GM. He basically said I should write a bug report and watch camelotherald.
Pretty ridiculous.. back in the game for 4 weeks and already almost fed up with Mythic´s incompetence again. -.-

I had the exact same bug. I had to redownload daoc from scracth to get the train window to work, thou now the /train command even works in my outdated MXN ui now :)

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Cant wait till they totally bork things and I log my Thane into Nordland.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom