Is this you?

Ezteq

Queen of OT
Many high-school kids cloister themselves in their "wired bedrooms" like animals in a den. They have cable TV, computers, cell phones, video games and every other source of amusement at their fingertips - all of which they think they have a God-given right to. As soon as they get home from school, some retire to their bedrooms to begin the night's amusements, coming out only for dinner.

lol yeah cos ofc all parents would prefer their kids to be out on the street making babies and developing serious drug habits instead.

Outlander

Part of the furniture
Ezteq said:
lol yeah cos ofc all parents would prefer their kids to be out on the street making babies and developing serious drug habits instead.

let me out! <o/

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
I've got a drug problem.......

Can't find anyone who sells them near my house :(

Conchabar

Fledgling Freddie
Shagrat said:
I've got a drug problem.......

Can't find anyone who sells them near my house :(

lol ul

i know loads near me eheheheheehe

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
sometimes, sometimes text and shit till i sleep, or im on msn till like 11 then crash at 12. the whole "going out at 11 come home a few hours later then go out again", not really, ive come home at 3-4am then headed out at 10-11 am the next morning sure but thats the next day so its sound :p.

my lifestyles fun anyway. i scrape by with naps (one of my hobbies :D) and i get enough exercise since i actively work out (Well usually im in a whole "ill do it tomorrow" faze but ill get over it)

i use my computer for entertainment and i do talk to my rents, u know "how was your day?" "so so, hows work?" "busy" or whatever. conversations at the mo are just them lecturing me about how important school is, hard to talk about anything else with them at the mo

haarewin

Fledgling Freddie
its sortof me. i dont go out that late (i wouldnt go out too late for my own safety, lol). i certainly dont think i have a god-given right for anything, as i earned the money that payed for tv, computer, dvd player and all the dvds/games in my room. i even pay for t'internet. and i have to get my 8 hours or im just not able to function.
and i talk to the 'rents often. today we went bowling together (i got a strike, woot!), then came home and me and my mum gossiped whilst looking at heat and the newspaper while my step-dad sorted out dinner.
now im upstairs whilst they watch all the soaps they recorded, because i physically cannot watch them.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
nah not really me at all, loving my life style atm (students for the win ;) )

and when i did live at home i talked to my parents all the time, had so much in common (ie the way we all thought etc, maybe i was brainwashed or something but i tend to agree with my parents on alot of things, possibly because they were never particularly "strict" as i was growing up ;) )

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
PArents and chicldren shouldn't communicate. They might actually find something similar in interests and do things together. They need to be kept apart after the fertile internet age of 7 or so. Otherwise the egosystem will fall with bonding and other crap like that.

Plus they'll just ask you to PL them if they notice you play mmo too...

spanxx

Fledgling Freddie
i have actually ordered pizza to room 3 of my house, the pizza guy got so confused

DocWolfe

Part of the furniture
They shouldn't put all the decent b-movies on after midnight... I'm often watching some serious shite on tele my eyeslids fluttering... zzzz and then ding 12 oclock something actual decent comes on, like this english film I watched last night "Born Romantic" was quite good, then I flicked over at 1:10 and watched the end of "The Art of War" with good ole Wes Snipes in, then to finish off I watched the rivotting final of Late Night Poker Ace on 5. Quality watching.

All that after 12 oclock when before it was complete drivel like Newsnight, Real Wife Swap, Desperate House Wives, Britain's Worst Celebrity Driver, what a pile of gob shite. Replace "reality tv" with the old skool films imo.

BTW this isn't the only reason I stay up this late :p I worked in a bar the last 3 months just quit and usually I didn't get home till 4am in the morning so my body clock is pretty fucked :| need to get back into the uni regime asap!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom