Is this what we wanted with Clustering ?

Kathal said:
Not if you want to kill 1, die, release, RB and move out again over and over again ;)

f8f8f8f /face and instant kill 1 person, u cant call that anything else then pure stupdity and anyone who is playing a warlock is indeed a complete NEWBIE.

nothing more, nothing less. :m00:

Slipurson

Fledgling Freddie
Matriarch|Sneakers said:
f8f8f8f /face and instant kill 1 person, u cant call that anything else then pure stupdity and anyone who is playing a warlock is indeed a complete NEWBIE.

nothing more, nothing less. :m00:

Sez the guy that made a Hunter in WoW.. (probably has a rogue also..)*sigh*

the usual QQ from the ppl that get killed by WLs..

He still got the RPs that you didnt get cuz u got killed and searched FH for "warlock" and made a random whine about them.. and just cuz u get killed by or cant handle playing a WL doesnt mean they take no skill.. it just mean that it takes no skill in killing you.

I am not saying that I am not a newbie..

Elitestoner

Can't get enough of FH
just remember that if locks were a alb/hib class, all the whiners would own one :p

also locks suck etc etc ;p

Werrin

Fledgling Freddie
You read a Random whine by a Random WL :\ picture would be ok if u wouldnt be a fkin lock, but a lock using random word so many times is just... silly?

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
Thadius said:
Why should we quit?

Goa took away 2 english servers from us.

Least German and French servers have 1 server that isnt clustered
What 2 english servers?

Camlann has never been a normal English server, so they can't take away something you didn't have in the first place and you can still play Excal and Prydwen as I know you have both hib/excal and alb/pryd chars.

oh and haven't you quit anyway (again again again again) because you had a tantrum? :twak: how many HOURS did it last this time? :p

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
The community voted for clustering. Blame the idiots who said "YES"

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Once there was a server called prydwen. it wasnt as big and shiny as its big brother Excalibur. but it had its charm. Its gone now. :(

Slitzzz

Fledgling Freddie
To answer the thread question!! Yes we lööööv cluster :drink:

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
If they get rid of the problems with people not being able to log in at certain spots (CS on Alb) because there are too many toons parked there I will be happy.

One element it has taken away is the tower exchanges off peak as 99% of the time they are all claimed and level 10. So no more random solo players or small groups taking them. Which in turn means DF changes hands less. Not complaining had fun with the 3-4 WL, 1 SM and Bot at Alb stairs yesterday.

p.s. It wasn't me chain killing the bot.

Kathal

Fledgling Freddie
Kami said:
What 2 english servers?

Camlann has never been a normal English server, so they can't take away something you didn't have in the first place and you can still play Excal and Prydwen as I know you have both hib/excal and alb/pryd chars.

oh and haven't you quit anyway (again again again again) because you had a tantrum? :twak: how many HOURS did it last this time? :p
Excal not clustered + Pryd not clustered = 2 UK servers.
Excal + Pryd clustered = 1 ruined UK servers = 2 lost servers if you don't want to play on a clustered server.
Camlann has nothing to do with this.

Adianna

Fledgling Freddie
Clustering is awesome. Never had that much RvR on the Server yet. Only someone blabbing about adding their fights. The situation now is a vast improvement.

Kahland

One of Freddy's beloved
Maybe you should learn how to play, so you wont have to whine about cluster because you die all the time, next please.

mikke

Can't get enough of FH
Leathas said:
you'r playing a warlock,please,don't whine.

was going to say that.. your not the one to whine.. couse no matter how big the zerg is, you get a kill anyways before you die! :twak: :twak:

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
-Freezingwiz- said:
and WL's take loads of skill ZzZzZzZzZzzz....:touch:

and pressing stick and mashing a anytime style do?

Slipurson

Fledgling Freddie
Pls ppl it isnt a whine(havnt RvRed enough to have gotten killed enough to whine yet with my WL).. it is just a JOKE about zergs(and a hook for "OMG WLs SUCK"-whiners to bite on)... if u didnt realize that from the pic you need to adjust the screen or get new glasses cuz.. the things on the pic aint from DAoC!!
:eek2:
And i didnt once say OMG I HATE ZERGS in my startingpost.. neither did i say WLs OWN.. still it seems i said both of it ... i dont mind the zergs that much as long as they dont go wandering of to XPspots etc.. and i dont care who ever zergs.. may it be mids or hibs or albs.. i just used albs as that is hat most peeps think of when someone say Zerg.. and yes i like the WL cuz it kills fast and s fun to play..
But i guess you HAVE to play a certain class to have fun... a class that someone from the US typed on VNboards is the best class and then someone took it to FH and ...TADA... we have a FOTM class...

mikke said:
was going to say that.. your not the one to whine.. couse no matter how big the zerg is, you get a kill anyways before you die! :twak:
yeah i might get that yes.. but that also means i get some RPs while the other classes get steamrolled and dies... as i said the pic aint a whine about getting killed.. it is about the amount of ppl everywhere, that is both good and bad...

Kahland said:
Maybe you should learn how to play, so you wont have to whine about cluster because you die all the time, next please.
You mean learn to get artes/SC and then hit anytimestyle/DD faster then others?

so :cheers: to the ppl that got the joke.. and :twak: to the whinemonkies.

Himse

FH is my second home
fucking warlocks whiners, get over it, its a game. just dont run in blatent view of one, if you do you just fucking #noskill XD

WL's die easy, dont turn all threads into fucking QQ warlock killed me. get over it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom