Is this what we wanted with Clustering ?

Slipurson

Fledgling Freddie
Well it is what we got!

sshot01.jpg

(Sorry could not resist after trying the Starship Toopers demo, and yes it is a horrible cut and pastejob)

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
nah, you got it all wrong.

It's you target random hibgardian ;)

Ogen

One of Freddy's beloved
Nah i dont want what we see on that SS.. They should remove the warlock tbh :p

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
Mids and hibs have nothing to whine about and if you don't like clustering, just quit and stop the whine for f*** sake.

Everz

FH is my second home
Im guessing your one of the many albs on agramon alb bridge ? :puke:

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Kami said:
Mids and hibs have nothing to whine about and if you don't like clustering, just quit and stop the whine for f*** sake.

Why should we quit?

Goa took away 2 english servers from us.

Least German and French servers have 1 server that isnt clustered

Kathal

Fledgling Freddie
So many crybabies here.
WLs are fun and you are our cows. Come out and get farmed plz ;)

-Freezingwiz-

Fledgling Freddie
Kathal said:
So many crybabies here.

and WL's take loads of skill ZzZzZzZzZzzz....:touch:

elbeek

Part of the furniture
Kathal said:
So many crybabies here.

So many warlocks here.

Wl's are wank and are played by wankers.

Maoni

Fledgling Freddie
lots of "omg same old same old has changed thats it im quitting!" similiar to when NF was introduced and so on, they need to do stuff like this to keep daoc alive imo...just think if we still had old frontier, no arties no new classes (yes warlocks is op etc...), would u still enjoy the game?
for example...nothing beat the good old 10 min wait on teleport pad, just to insta die before you reach amg/hmg/mmg and a new refreshing 10 min wait....
(I do however miss the OF areas tho, and the rvr chatgroups that sorta have died out more or less unless its something special)
Changes to the game may not please everyone but i do beleive they are needed to keep the game alive.
and btw...was a funny picture =)

Argyle_Avendale

Fledgling Freddie
RoshiaPendard said:
Been there, done that, can we uncluster now please?

Totally agree, Cluster really sucks. It was fine as it was pre cluster imho. You cant get many decent fights anymore cuz of add's. And weekends is almost out of the question, if not for the ohh so insane lag, then cuz of mega zergs. Same goes for most keep takes.

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
Cluster is excellent. And ohnoes a warlock got zerged. Goes all ways now stfu ;)

Slipurson

Fledgling Freddie
haha this is just what i expected..i knew this would be about WLs most and not so much about the fact that i said Albs zerg(wich i dont care about that much anymore, just thougt about zergs when i tried starship troopers the game)... thats why i used my WL to take the UI from.. cant see why there are so many ppl that cant see irony.

"OMG WLS SUCK!!" gotten killed to many times ??

"OMG WLS ARE WHINING!!" ooh yeah Whining was intruduced by WLs.. DAMN Mythic for making a class that made the community into whiners.. before this it was never ever a bad word said in the land of carebears and cuddlieness..

"Wl's are wank and are played by wankers." yeah as it takes more then one button to play a WL and it takes coordination to both wank and play a WL ;)

"and WL's take loads of skill ZzZzZzZzZzzz...." another *daddy daddy i can whine about WLs also.. everyone else is*-comment, as noone has said anything about skills in this thread yet.. Again dont cry cuz they kill you...

should maybe make a new Pic with my SB in the UI.. but i guess SBs are overpowered and take no skill etc etc.. :)

Kathal

Fledgling Freddie
-Freezingwiz- said:
and WL's take loads of skill ZzZzZzZzZzzz....:touch:
Not if you want to kill 1, die, release, RB and move out again over and over again ;)

elbeek said:
So many warlocks here.

Wl's are wank and are played by wankers.
Many WLs are wankers, but just about the same % of the rest of you are too ;)
PS. ppl with GF's are wankers too ;)

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Slipurson said:
Well it is what we got!

sshot01.jpg

(Sorry could not resist after trying the Starship Toopers demo, and yes it is a horrible cut and pastejob)

ROFL - Excellent

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom