Is this true?...

Mey

Part of the furniture
First orgasm - 12 ish.

First orgasm during proper sex - 18 ;)

Was it you're bike, a girl i knew broke her henium (SP? whatever its fecking called) on her bike! LOL

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Was it you're bike, a girl i knew broke her henium (SP? whatever its fecking called) on her bike! LOL

Do you remember when you had to have a poo whilst riding your bike? squished out everywhere!

Mey

Part of the furniture
Can't say i ever remeber poo'ing myself on my bike, there was this one time though when i squished my balls and cut myself really badly after falling off, i was worried that i'd be infertile, still don't know today.. hmm!

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
"Mommy?"
"Yes Anders?"
"When did you have your first orgasm?"

Not a conversation I'd like to have with my mother :/

well i was about 5 when i was with her first time - she orgasmed, 21 now so go figure - dont even have to ask her!

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
hey!
clearly she had been raped before me since coknruz was born when i was 5

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
I'm sure Chris Langham would be able to advise

kirennia

Part of the furniture
You suck at math mate.. Unless my mother carried me for 48months, which I hardly doubt!

You hardly doubt it? Err.....

Well aren't women supposed to reach sexual peak at 30'ish so it'd make sense that it's harder for them to orgasm the further away from that number they are. But still, it aint impossible in the late teens. Early teens, I wouldn't know ;)

Blackjack

Fledgling Freddie
You hardly doubt it? Err.....

Well aren't women supposed to reach sexual peak at 30'ish so it'd make sense that it's harder for them to orgasm the further away from that number they are. But still, it aint impossible in the late teens. Early teens, I wouldn't know ;)

Well as Naetha mentioned, she managed in early teens. And i know it's very possible. There are just several factors that contribute to it might not being as common like;

They don't completely know what they like just yet, and the quality of young male lovers is generally poor. So unless they explore themselfs, the chances of orgasm is diminished.

The question might have been sparked from a misconception of Freuds (wrong) postulate. That clitoral orgasm was an adolescent thing, while, when women reached maturity, they would have proper vaginal orgasms.

I still vote for the Jailbait scheme though :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom