Rant Is this right.....

Dark Orb Choir

Loyal Freddie
how many christian churches or catholic churches are there in muslim countries, the people in those countries would not let that happen, what has happened here in the once mighty blighty.....

fucking liberal minded freaks who would rather kowtow and let their national pride slip away....... it's about more than religious beliefs its about having an identity and bering proud of that identity..

YouTube- The BNP Britains last hope!#

anyway, discuss

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
fuck off

edit - wait, are you actually retarded?

Jeros

Part of the furniture
Mother of god

Talk about an insult to this country, beware the griffin, a holocaust denier and former NF member.

Dark Orb Choir

Loyal Freddie
just to say "you are retarded" doesnt really help put your point of view across, the debating society isnt going to call upon your services any time soon

don't you want a national identity, i am proud of my british heritage, are you bothered about the pound and are happy with the euro, are you happy to give the countries whealth to people who come here knowingly to just go on the dole, are you happy that people are having a go at our troops who are fighting on our behalf to maintain our way of life, if you think sitting back and doing nothing with your head up your backside will help the future generations including your kids then you are mistaken

if that makes me a retard then fair enough., but you just saying i am one doesnt....

Jeros

Part of the furniture
I am more worried about the british kids who grow up with no hope, no jobs and no schooling.

The kids who think its funny to smash your car up at 4am

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
People who don't think the BNP have any truth in some of what they say is evidently against quite a large proportion of the country's population.

However, the BNP's solutions to said views are racist & stupid.

Immigration is a joke; rules governing immigrants are a joke; the benefits immigrants get is a joke. But kicking them out of the country point-blank is not the right answer.

Chronictank

FH is my second home
how many christian churches or catholic churches are there in muslim countries, the people in those countries would not let that happen, what has happened here in the once mighty blighty.....

We have been through this before...
many times...
when will you stop posting utter crap...
unfounded statements makes you retarded, not your viewpoint

This is about as much as i can be bothered to find

lol... i cant even put into words how ridiculous that is

St. Luke's Church,Abbottabad
St. George's Church, Bannu
Cathedral of Sts. Peter and Paul, Faisalabad
St. Joseph's Cathedral, Hyderabad OMG A CATHEDRAL IN A MUSLIM COUNTRY
St. Thomas Church, Hyderabad
Karachi:
* Brooks Memorial Methodist Church
* Holy Trinity Cathedral
* International Church of Karachi
* Our Lady of Fatima Church
* Sacred Heart Church
* St. Andrew's Church also known as Scotch Church
* St. Anthony's Church, Cantt
* St. Anthony's Church, Manora
* St. Christopher's Church
* St. Lawrence's Church
* St. Patrick's Cathedral
* St. Paul's Church, Mehmoodabad
Immaculate Conception Church, Kotri
Lahore:
* Cathedral church of Resurrection
* Church of St. Mary Magdalene
* Immaculate Conception Church
* Presbyterian Church
* Sacred Heart Cathedral
* St. Andrew's Church
* St. Anthony's Cathedral
* St. James Church

I cba to post anymore you get the point

Sources:
The Anglican Communion Official Website: - The Church of Pakistan (United)
Grace Bible Church of Pakistan
Pakistan church
Pakistan Christian Post

mooSe_

FH is my second home
wait what??? sharia law will be instated if we build some more mosques? fuck off will it

Ezteq

Queen of OT
I am very proud to be english, I like the history and tradition of this country but I also like that i can go into my local supermarket and find food from all over the world next to me beans, meet people from at least 5 different countries every day at work and if I so choose discover as much information as I was about other cultures without leaving the house as this country has a very open approach to allowing its citizens access to information.

I also like the idea that this country is evolving into a mixed bag and all the cultures and things are making new traditions, there is a festival in deep dark wales where they have people from all over the world come to perform annually, at the robin hood festival in nottinghham there is a family of dutch people who have come for 15 years to sing the robin hood theme tune in dutch and we make a bloody fortune from people (foreign people I add) coming to visit this country ever year because of its heritage and because they are under the misapprehension that english people are all actually characters from Dickins novels.

I am also very proud that I have never and hopefully will never entertain the idea of taking the BNP as anything other than a bunch of biggots, I disagree with their ideas but if I am going to be totally rational and fair I cannot condemn anyone for believing in them any more than they could condemn me for feeling as I do, I don't think you are retarded for anything you have posted, I can see your point but I disagree with you.

Now; I'm off down the road to have tea with martin chuzzlewitt and little dorrit, scuse me :)

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
They should put Christians and Muslims together to have a fist fight over it, whoever wins gets to pick which sand fairy they prey to. Leave the rest of us in peace.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Anyway, you wont get much of a discussion out of these bigots anyway, pointless posting it here :)

Ezteq

Queen of OT
They should put Christians and Muslims together to have a fist fight over it, whoever wins gets to pick which sand fairy they prey to. Leave the rest of us in peace.

I tell you what really annoys the flip out of me, I'm a frigging athiest and yet I show other people's religions a hell of a lot more respect than they show for other religions or for athiesm.

...And women on property TV shows who turn down a prefect house because they want to keep horses, ffs grow up love you're not an 8 yr old any more, let the pony dream go!!...what? it just really bugs me.

Chronictank

FH is my second home

Personally i found the opposite to be true :p, Aehiests tend to shove their ideas in your face at every possible oppertunity (your post is a prime example)

Agnostics tend to be the quiet ones

tierk

Part of the furniture

fucking liberal minded freaks who would rather kowtow and let their national pride slip away....... it's about more than religious beliefs its about having an identity and bering proud of that identity..

YouTube- The BNP Britains last hope!#

anyway, discuss

I will keep it short and simple.

You are an idiot.

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
hypocrisy to the max in here. orb has his own views, you have your own views. orbs views are controversial so he is stupid. in orbs mind, your views are controversial. i dont see him calling everyone idiots if they believe in 'the greatest story ever told'. he isnt slagging everyone off who thinks we should have a church, mosque, igloo, wigwam and satanic church every 300 yds. why is everyone calling him names?
if anythinhg it proves his point. if you dont agree with religion taking over the world or your neighbourhood then there must be something wrong with you.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
hypocrisy to the max in here. orb has his own views, you have your own views. orbs views are controversial so he is stupid. in orbs mind, your views are controversial. i dont see him calling everyone idiots if they believe in 'the greatest story ever told'. he isnt slagging everyone off who thinks we should have a church, mosque, igloo, wigwam and satanic church every 300 yds. why is everyone calling him names?
if anythinhg it proves his point. if you dont agree with religion taking over the world or your neighbourhood then there must be something wrong with you.

Nail, head, hit.

Been trying to make that point for ages, most people are too simple to see it though. If you deny someone their opinion or their right to voice that opinion then you are no better than the real bigots.

DocWolfe

Part of the furniture
I do think that muslims are concentrated in certain areas of the country, which does not support the ideals of integration.

These areas have essentially become no go areas for non-muslims, due to religious predudice against others.

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
i guess religion is only half the matter really. personally i think its had its turn at controlling the world, we dont need it too much anymore. im not saying knock down churches and burn the mosques. religion is pumped out of every orifice, and frankly we dont need to know anything about it. if youre interested, knock your self out. otherwise why do i need to know?
christians are the worst, theyl take any current affair and tack it on to god so they can promote their cause. the most popular one being global warming.

docwolfe, every other catagory is also concentrated in to some area or another too - council housing for example. in some areas you get the right blend of people which works fine most of the time.

megadave

I am a FH squatter
that video is full of shit, if you believe it then you are thick

they fucking talk of national pride when all they know is "TWO WORLD WARS AND ONE WORLD CUP"

tierk

Part of the furniture
....he isnt slagging everyone off who thinks we should have a church, mosque, igloo, wigwam and satanic church every 300 yds.

Nope you are right he is being very specific about Muslims. The video and his first post make it pretty clear exactly what he is saying /implying.

if you dont agree with religion taking over the world or your neighbourhood then there must be something wrong with you.

Do you understand the concept of democracy at all? Does the idea that every person is allowed to practice their religion, without fear of reprisal mean anything to you? You might not believe in God and that is your personal issue but don't expect everyone else - Christian, Jewish, Muslim hell even a Tohtori's weird concepts on God /God's - to accept your thinking.

+

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
"I'm just proud to be English..."....now where have I heard that before....

noblok

Part of the furniture
tris- said:
christians are the worst, theyl take any current affair and tack it on to god so they can promote their cause. the most popular one being global warming.
Christianity has been concerned about the environment from long before global warming (take a look at St Franciscus) and the pope has raised his concern about global warming from long before it became a popular issue (I know he did in 1998, but I never bothered to look for the oldest quote I could find).

Social Doctrine of the Catholic Church on the environment

(edit, just to be clear: I'm not trying to preach, just providing information.)

Soazak

Part of the furniture
that video is full of shit, if you believe it then you are thick

they fucking talk of national pride when all they know is "TWO WORLD WARS AND ONE WORLD CUP"

^^^ this

It's kinda dumb,

And Christians throw up churches all around the world, they're worse for forcing their beliefs on others than muslims :p

Chronictank

FH is my second home

As i said before, its nothing to do with his views

It's the fact he posts the same old stuff which gets discussed and disproven but he still insists on posting it as fact a couple of months later.
THAT is why he is being called a moron

But every time the same people try and twist this into 'you cant talk about religion without being called a bigot, blah blah blah'

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
How about we roll all this religion up into a ball and stuff it up someones arse. Religion is like dictatorship light, get lemmings to do their bidding without the effort.

Thus I don't follow any religion because they're all broken, full of flaws and contradictions and believe in things which have no factual evidence of existing. Jesus didn't have magic powers he was simply one of the first illusionists the world had seen and thus people mindlessly believed in his trickery - Same for the rest.

P.S the popes face looks like my scrotum after a cold shower.

Chronictank

FH is my second home
So you want tolerance but only if it conforms to your beliefs,

I can see why that is so much better :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom