Is this board just getting slower or is it me ??

Damon_D

Fledgling Freddie
Waiting for a link to open for 30 sec's.... Gettting to be freaking annoying..
Even VN-board is faster than this... and nope I dont think its my 2,5 mb line thats slow.....

elath

Fledgling Freddie
Think its got something to do with that MyDoom virus putting extra load on the internet and beggining to effect stability: all sites are loading slowly for me today (5-10 seconds) and thats on a 100Mbps connection! :eek7:

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
So dont open any attachments you get the next few days. My mom got a mail from me. Dunno how cause i have not even used my comp at home the last few days so think my net supplier got a problem. And she thought it was ok and now she is having some problems with the comp.

Korax

Fledgling Freddie
Fafnir said:
So dont open any attachments you get the next few days. My mom got a mail from me. Dunno how cause i have not even used my comp at home the last few days so think my net supplier got a problem. And she thought it was ok and now she is having some problems with the comp.
no problem here o_O

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
Korax said:
no problem here o_O
:) Good for you.

But there are always some computer impared people out there that has to click on every clickable thing they see :D

Korax

Fledgling Freddie
Fafnir said:

But there are always some computer impared people out there that has to click on every clickable thing they see :D
I click on just about all the links yeah :D clicky clicky clicky

Brunore

Fledgling Freddie
Fafnir said:

But there are always some computer impared people out there that has to hit on every shaggable thing they see :D

o_O

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
Damon_D said:
Waiting for a link to open for 30 sec's.... Gettting to be freaking annoying..
Even VN-board is faster than this... and nope I dont think its my 2,5 mb line thats slow.....

Drink decaff mate :D

EDIT: Lol - just had this image of a big troll sitting at his PC wired on caffeine and bouncing off the ceiling and trying to do so many things so fast at the same time :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom