Is this a case of one rule for the mods etc.....

G

i posted a reply to a post by meg (who used the term "fs") then got the below.

is it general misconduct for having a large font or is it cos he just didn't like it.

i did put "he shouts" at the end of it so wtf is going on

You have received an infraction at FreddysHouse

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear brooky,

You have received an infraction at FreddysHouse.

Reason: General misconduct
-------
Pointless and unnecessary.
-------

This infraction is worth 10 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:
https://forums.freddyshouse.com/techi...ml#post3308903

Quote:
ITS ALL THE SAME THING FS, CONTROLLED BY THE SAME APP, I DO THIS TYPE OF SHIT FOR A LIVING

he shouts....................

FuzzyLogic

Kicking squealing Gucci little piggy
Not exactly the most mature way to reply was it?

Anyhow, you got an infraction for it, not surprising really but throwing your toys out of the pram isn't exactly the way to deal with it.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
No, it's all about the childish use of size 7 text.

Reminding you that the CoC is a "loose guide"
Code of Conduct said:
Respect your fellow forum users. If you want to take issue with what they say then do so by sticking to the point, not by using your well honed skills in 1337 5p34k.

Since you're now compounding your childishness by starting a pointless thread and sending PM's like this:
brooky said:
its general missconduct to use the available font sizes when posting ?
you can have another infraction. I hope you enjoy this one more.

Will

/bin/su
When G gets angry, it makes me want to touch myself.

MYstIC G

Staff member
FH Subscriber
Do you put the song on in the background and sing along?

G

there are ways of doing things and giving me an infraction for size 7 font isnt really one of them is it.....

you posted something and i replied, then i pm'd you trying to make a point about font size then i get another infraction, what gives....

this used to be a nice fluffy place

shouild i read the CoC and make a thread that includes everything thats not allowed, or does the actual thought process behind that break the CoC and i will get another infraction (1984 anyone)

Will

/bin/su
there are ways of doing things...

There are indeed. If you aren't happy with a mods decision, email one of the supermods or admins (MYstic_G, TdC, myself, Jupitus, Deebs). Don't throw an angry thread in the middle of the general forum. It is never going to end well.

Tbh, I think MYstIC_G may have been a little harsh. But it was 10 points, which expire after a short period of time. It wasn't exactly a lifetime ban. More than one person has been a little harsh here. And that gives me the horn.

MYstIC G

Staff member
FH Subscriber
Actually it is the right way of doing things. Personally I would have been quite happy to do things the IRC way and to simply fuck you off out of the forums for a week with a ban.

Instead you got a 10 point infraction which does to you... lets see... ah yes... absolutely nothing. No restricted access, no loss of posting rights, no nothing. The mods get a record that you're being a bit silly, which I have to say, since about this point in time, has become somewhat of a trend of yours.

You only post threads like this because you don't like what's happened to you and frankly my response to that is: tough.

For the record examples of what gives are:
  • It's unnecessary to post in the style and condescending manner that you did. I mean get real with "I do this type of shit for a living", how many people on FreddysHouse make a living at computers?
  • You didn't just PM me did you? (btw, for the record Fozzy locked this thread and I unlocked it to prevent you starting yet another)
You can read the CoC and produce such a list if you desire. I'll gladly then use it to review all your posts if you like?

EDIT
Oh, another thing for the record, the "one rule for X one rule for Y" stuff is such a load of rubbish. Last time I broke the rules sufficiently, I actually told Deebs to ban me.

Clown

Part of the furniture
tilda Is A Faggot. Lol Big Writing Look. Read My Disclaimer!!!

MYstIC G

Staff member
FH Subscriber
Right, so that's Clown now as well *sigh*

Shall I just rename this thread "Free Infractions?" or is everyone going to settle down and stop being so stupid?

Clown

Part of the furniture
I didn't really get an infraction. It really is one rule for brooky and another rule for anyone else. Welp.
Sorry G, didn't mean to spoil your lesson!

MYstIC G

Staff member
FH Subscriber
I'd have gotten away with it too, if it wasn't for your meddling Clown!

Draylor

Part of the furniture
Just ignore the infraction pish, its meaningless bollocks used by <ahem>.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Oh. My. God. Gayest thread ever. Penalising someone for using a big font is pretty petty, whining about it, even more so. I ought ter bang yer bloody heads together. Now bugger off the pair of you before I take my belt off*

*no-one needs to see my trousers fall down.

MYstIC G

Staff member
FH Subscriber
He's not been penalised... he can still read, post, act like a 3 year old, etc. I simply marked his card, i.e. pointed out that he was being a twat... you know, that thing you sell toys for over t'internet.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Oh my fucking god, so meg gets away with being a fucking stupid over reacting **** yet again?

Fucking nazi mods.

LOL, etc :D Lighten up brooky, you really aren't making many friends these days.

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
Hello Bodhi it appears that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks, why not take a few moments to ask a question, help provide a solution or just engage in a conversation with another member in any one of our forums?

I'd like to provide a solution. Brooky, fuck off. Cockbag.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom