Is there not an ounce of bravery in ALbion?

S

svendoc

can you guys not fight ?

have you any concept of playing your chars properly or do your huge numbers negate the requirement to learn anything.

I was looking for the hib valewalker to have a one on one rematch, and got run down by a full group of albs fare enough but I have just read the log and I was attacked by

Taes
Aranos
Conavar
Acubane
Tairirion

lol you are very impressive guys way to play keep up the good work

Yes this is a whine but if you were not so pathetic then i would not have posted it

K

kameh

Oh look a whine :D

Did you expect them to stand about and fight you 1 on 1 or something? Are you saying that a FG of mids would do that if they jumped an Alb? no of course not :rolleyes:

S

svendoc

sorry Kameh but i am saying exactly that I stood back and watched the savage in my group fight an infil that jumped him.

what is even funnier i was at mb watching 2 luri (yes hibs have found thidranki again) and started fighting with a full group of albs then as there was me a hunter and 1 other (an SB) another fg of albs came to back them up lol you are pathetic and i will no longer give you the respect you so blatantly do not deserve, I will happily pick of your weak your needy and your vulnerable, you do not deserve a fair fight

ALBION THIDRANKI NOOBIE ZERGERS I LAUGH AT YOU

/laugh

S

svendoc

ok i found one Vatnadal I salute you, you were not zerging

admittedly after your kill of me i saw a few ALBS run over my body but thanks for showing me at least one honourable ALBION

/salute

T

The Real Redi

<puts on his silly german accent & Sigmund glasses and offers Svendoc the couch>

"So... How did you get on vit your farzer?"

Damn, fella - this thread is the product of 2 years of zerg whines. You stood back and watched a savage beat down an infil? very noble, but why? Was there a point? Did the savage ASK you to stand off?

ahh, screw it, why am i bothering - we're at war, you numbnuts!! If one naked avalonian runs to the Mid portal on his own, i'll lay down money that it would require about 10 mids to have a swing at him, for the 1RP...

Calm down, then go roll an alb, get to 50, get a well rounded group for RvR, then go bump into a FotM savage/healer group... ;)

H

Huntingtons

like we are the bad guys :( just because its no fun in emain we roll bg chars to do the same as the mids :X

O

old.tuppe

like so many mids do same when meet alb zergs day after day in emain/hadrian and last days even odin.
sadly albs have start same behave now in bg:s.

W

Whoodoo_RD

Oh my first post on Pryd forums, wahay!

:puke: is alli can say to this :)

Oh, and hiya Kameh, ya folllowing me or what :p

N

naetha

The people that you are whining about probably weren't zerging - they are all alts of level 50 chars that regularly RvR, and have been trained to RvR in a certain way - you can't go back to mindless zerging after doing successful high end RvR.
I guess you were just unlucky to come across them, but you can't whine at a group for zerging you just because you CHOSE to solo.

Cry more etc etc ;)

C

case-rigantis

w00t hi mum i`m in a whine :clap:

have said it before and will again 7 people a zerg does not make

if you don`t want to get killed by 2+ enemies then
a) don`t run solo
b) don`t RvR in any way

otherwise thats life win some lose some

ooh yeah why not ask the 3 SB`s who ganked me at 2am friday morning when i was running solo with my friar how they feel about the subject

zzzz

B

bloodclot

i think i skip bg1 with my pally and friar.

its no fun anymore. way to many albs who go as 1 read 3fg at least. normally i am grouping with 1-2 rl friends and start roaming.

once upon a time.... my brother (mind sorc) and me (23pally) were chasing a sprinting kobbie shaman for some minuts, he resisted bolt range mezz 1 time and 1 time he was out of range. finnally we got him, we got closer and rdy to kill the poor shaman. i turned arround, i saw that 2fg albs where running behind us all the time hoping to get a kill spam and 1 rp to. it was miles away of mtk or atk or ck. it was ridiculous. ok the kobbie didn't survive. but i was feeling pathetic and stupid as alb :( a whole zerg chasing a kobbie for 1-2 minuts and i was part of it.

i asked serveral times in /cg that they should move not as 1 big zerg to chase small groups of mids/hibs. but i was wrong, there was 1 more group of albs. another 3fg zitting on mb.

reason why i play pryd/alb? cause i wanna know the albion realm to and there are some irl friends there also.

S

Shadey

i found another alb who doesn't like zerging:

big respects to Bananer - a highlander (i think) minstrel who was running all round thid today. He even tried to solo two nightshades, knowing full well there was two of them lol

just proves there are albs out there who aren't afraid to break away from their zergs and see what they can do solo!

Bananer is an example to all you albs that just sit on mb with 3fg around you - what have u got to lose by taking a quick trip to mpk, or hpk, or wherever! by urself, or with a friend? One on One fights, or even 2 on 1 fights are so much more enjoyable for all involved than 25 on 1 fights, so why not break the mould (sp?) and check if you've got what it takes to win some real fights, instead of boring massacres :)

hehe sounds like a cheesy TV advert but if thats what it takes to get all you albs to stop stayin so close to each other, i'm all for it lol :)

cya out there soon,
Venombladez

U

Urgat Rip-Eye

mememe

I run solo with Neleh, my necromancer, all the time.

I can safely say that every run ends with me bieng rolled over by a group or so of enemies.

It isn't just Albs that do it and you know it.

Any soloer that meets a group of enemies is going to be steamrolled... people just CANNOT resist the temptation.

That said... feel free to jump me anytime you see me Venom.

:D

G

Glyph_mid

Originally posted by The Real Redi

Calm down, then go roll an alb, get to 50, get a well rounded group for RvR, then go bump into a FotM savage/healer group... ;)

Ask faderullan, c/p and voila, pwn

U

Urgat Rip-Eye

meh

Originally posted by Zonder
Urgat why are you never online? >>>>;

Well... TBH... Running solo from apk, to be ganked by a load of roaming enemies just got a bit boring...

Its either a roaming grp, or 2 or 3 stealthers...

Not much fun soloing in thid anymore, so i am playing Horizons now and again.

Still in bg1 occasionally... doesnt take long to get rolled over though nowdays...

Users who are viewing this thread