Is there no albs

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lumikki

This is DAoC. Did you expect something else?

xx

D

Danamyr

Originally posted by Ozands
is there no albs out there that dont add ? running around in emain u finnaly get a fight u fight for a while its fair both on same hp etc then some stupid motherfucker comes and ruin the fun fight, what is it with u ? u just wanna farm rps u never wanna have fun,just making the game boring for others?

and yes i know mids do it to and i have done it but i dont add if its a fair fight

Cry me a river :p

G

Galiryn

is there no albs out there that dont add ? running around in emain u finnaly get a fight u fight for a while its fair both on same hp etc then some stupid motherfucker comes and ruin the fun fight, what is it with u ? u just wanna farm rps u never wanna have fun,just making the game boring for others?

and yes i know mids do it to and i have done it but i dont add if its a fair fight

dont think a adder like yourself should say this >.<

M

Moza

pfft original poster, you cant talk, you added on me fighting a mob in DF, with a hunter too so 3vs1 if u include the mob !

muaha

K

kneckehexan

Yeah says the :
Renwind lvl 50+ ShadowBlade rr5L1+
Who camp mmg all night with 1fg Stealthers

Y

-yoda-

when mid/hib grps stand back and let us have a good 8v8 fight then i will take this post seriously..

but seeing as hibs and mids ALWAYS ADD when they see us fighting even numbers i will just laugh at you and ask you to kiss your own ass and stop whinging..

ALL realms ADD to stfu :)

O

Ozands

Originally posted by kneckehexan
Yeah says the :
Renwind lvl 50+ ShadowBlade rr5L1+
Who camp mmg all night with 1fg Stealthers

since when ?

O

Ozands

Re: Re: Is there no albs

Originally posted by -yoda-

ALL realms ADD to stfu :)

As i said mids do it to and i have done it and hibs do it...

W

Whisperess

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Is there no albs

Originally posted by quinthar
So you HAVE played him in RVR?

Love these ill thought out posts.
"Have done" and "Do" are seperate thing in most parts of the world.

O

oldgit

Re: Re: Re: Is there no albs

As i said mids do it to and i have done it and hibs do it...

So what are you moaning about,??????
and why is the thread aimed at Albs ??????

O

Ozands

Re: Re: Re: Re: Is there no albs

Originally posted by oldgit

and why is the thread aimed at Albs ??????

where should i start first i hate most albs, second cause they are the ones i play againts the most ok ?

I

ilienwyn

where should i start first i hate most albs, second cause they are the ones i play againts the most ok ?

Bah, don't hate us. We are good people deep down :D

K

Knix

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Is there no albs

Albs adding on fights, Mids adding on fights, Hibs adding on fights, but its unfair because Albs are your enemys? lol

O

Ozands

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Is there no albs

Originally posted by Knix
Albs adding on fights, Mids adding on fights, Hibs adding on fights, but its unfair because Albs are your enemys? lol

No i dont think its unfair i think its lame and i see albs do it more then mids since if i see the mid zerg most of the times i avoid to ba at the same place as them kthx

K

Knix

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Is there no albs

No i dont think its unfair i think its lame and i see albs do it more then mids since if i see the mid zerg most of the times i avoid to ba at the same place as them kthx

Whatever u say, ur the boss :rolleyes: :)

O

old.Zoyster

Ozands, you come on here making accusations, expect yer ass to get Flamed off !

According to you, when Hibbs n Midds are in trouble, realm mates run away from the fight in a noble and honourable fashion, but you accuse 1000 Albs of being low down and dirty................Get Real :D

O

Ozands

Originally posted by old.Zoyster
you accuse 1000 Albs of being low down and dirty................Get Real :D

Albion have a handfull of good players most of albion is just zergers (down and dirty) imo daoc would hell of alot better w/o albion but then again i would have no1 to whine on maybe the hibs but they are so cute and cuddley

Albion Mythic´s/GOA´s love child ie Easy mode
Midgard Hard mode
Hibernia even Harder mode

R

Rushie

Albion Mythic´s/GOA´s love child ie Easy mode
Midgard Hard mode
Hibernia even Harder mode

do u even play daoc? cmon get real.

F

Flimgoblin