Is there no albs

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

Ozands

is there no albs out there that dont add ? running around in emain u finnaly get a fight u fight for a while its fair both on same hp etc then some stupid motherfucker comes and ruin the fun fight, what is it with u ? u just wanna farm rps u never wanna have fun,just making the game boring for others?

and yes i know mids do it to and i have done it but i dont add if its a fair fight

B

behatch

Originally posted by Ozands
is there no albs out there that dont add ? running around in emain u finnaly get a fight u fight for a while its fair both on same hp etc then some stupid motherfucker comes and ruin the fun fight, what is it with u ? u just wanna farm rps u never wanna have fun,just making the game boring for others?

and yes i know mids do it to and i have done it but i dont add if its a fair fight

better get used to it and fight fire with fire.

B

bult

only add on stealther fights as they will do it to me if i dont. Everytime that i have spared a stealther they have added on me like seconds afterwards. so stealther = add FG = leave and comeback later.

K

Kagato.

Its emain, what do you expect?

If you want better chance of fair fights or people that respect one on ones don't go to emain.

I

ilienwyn

Define fair fight imho. What sounds fair to you might be not that fair for others. As for adding, all realms do it. Get used to it or don't rvr (that's what i do when i get pissed ;) )

O

oldgit

Imagine you was left alone, and u killed the alb while other albs watched, the alb would think WTF fecking lame albs, watched me die. then he would whine here saying fecking albs,why dont you help your own realm.
It's rvr NOT pvp

W

witte-

go HW if u don't like adds and I saw ur sb adding on other ppl tho ;dd

H

Herbal Remedy

running around in emain u finnaly get a fight u fight for a while its fair then some stupid motherfucker comes and ruin the fun fight, just wanna farm rps never wanna have fun,just making the game boring for others?

Corith lvl 50+ Savage H2H specc

:eek: :doh: :wall: :ROFLMAO: :rolleyes:

G

gunner440

theres nothing to say you cant add

unless you get mythic to put in fg v fg zones where only one fg from two realms can enter ;>

H

Herbal Remedy

Re: Re: Re: Is there no albs

and your point is ?
you play a savage yet your whining about people spoiling the fun in rvr:lol: :ROFLMAO:

G

gwal

good thing u dont go to BW and cry like a little baby when things dont go ur way

K

Knix

Originally posted by Ozands (Renwind) on IRC #stealthzerg 14 Dec.

-=11:28:32=- * Renwind has joined #stealthzerg
-=13:51:21=- <Renwind> gabba in here?
-=13:52:48=- <Renwind> well can some1 pm gabba and tell him to stop adding when its a fair fight, hes an alb ofc
-=14:05:26=- <Renwind> Fucking alb adder whores u cant fight an alb anywhere without another adding
-=14:08:06=- <Renwind> i fight yadeniel near atk and gabba comes running back it was a fair fight he ruins it now i fight u and kinad ruins it
-=14:19:24=- <Renwind> LOL meduza osrim and heli camping amg
-=14:19:29=- <Renwind> mmg even
-=15:44:30=- <Renwind> Osri FUCKING ADDER
-=15:44:44=- <Renwind> Osri foad
-=15:46:17=- <Renwind> is there now albs that can resist the adding ?
-=15:46:24=- <Renwind> now=no
-=15:49:15=- <Osri> renwind, if u camp atk...u get it ;)
-=15:49:24=- <Renwind> lol
-=15:49:34=- <Renwind> i was far away from atk
-=15:52:27=- <Renwind> Osri cause u cant by urself ? cause ur a fotm sucky infil ?
-=15:53:31=- <Renwind> Osri i think a rr8 can handle me without ur fotm arse adding
-=16:16:25=- <Renwind> YAY!!!!! GO GO ALB ADDS
-=19:36:24=- <Renwind> alb zerg in emain

Is there any time of the day you don't cry about Adds/zergs?

I

Imon

Originally posted by witte-
go HW if u don't like adds and I saw ur sb adding on other ppl tho ;dd

Tried and died by one fg hibs + an adding fg hibs

A

ab_fluid

lol what a fuckup, makes me sick seeing stealthers whine about adds, when every single stealther int his entire game adds on fair fg v fg fights

I

ilienwyn

Originally posted by Imon
Tried and died by one fg hibs + an adding fg hibs

Lies, lies imho. Only albs add. Edit that or you make us believe other realms add too :D

I

iluvatur

I WAS RUNNING ALONG AND WONTED TO GANK SOME SOLO PREFERABLEY UNBUFFED PEEPUL IN THE BIZZIEST PART OF EMAIN AND THIS GROUP COMES OUT OF NOWHERE AND KILLS ME IM LIKE 'WTF!!!.. GET A LIFE!... I WAS OUT HERE TO RUIN SOMEONE ELSES SHJT .. '

sorry for caps :)

V

VVatchh

Originally posted by ab_fluid
lol what a fuckup, makes me sick seeing stealthers whine about adds, when every single stealther int his entire game adds on fair fg v fg fights

I got alot more of adding on fg v fg fights to do , to get even for EVERY f*cking time a fg added on my fights.

A

Amadon

Originally posted by VVatchh
I got alot more of adding on fg v fg fights to do , to get even for EVERY f*cking time a fg added on my fights.
and I've got even more killing "solo" stealthers with a fg to do to ever come close to getting even for everytime a f*cking stealther f*cked up a decent fg fight.

(nice *'s btw..)

R

-RG-Jaond

I played a stealther for 6-7 months and only seen one fair fg v fg fight.

O

Ozands

Re: Re: Re: Re: Is there no albs

Originally posted by Herbal Remedy
you play a savage yet your whining about people spoiling the fun in rvr:lol: :ROFLMAO:

fyi i dont play him in rvr, last time i played rvr with him i went to mmg solo and /y at the mid stealthzerg littul ninja raiding gimp

A

ab_fluid

Originally posted by -RG-Jaond
I played a stealther for 6-7 months and only seen one fair fg v fg fight.

then stop camping milegates or smth, theres obviously no fair fights for hibs at either milegate with the masses of mid/alb stealthers there

A

Aloca

What have biggest inpackt how a fight ends?

A 1v1 : And a fg adds, you still think the one solo has a chanse to win against 9 attackers?

or a 8v8 and 1 add, is it possible to win 8v9 fight? yes!!!

O

Ozands

then stop camping milegates or smth, theres obviously no fair fights for hibs at either milegate with the masses of mid/alb stealthers there

Then there is no fair fights for mid/albs at hmg odins with the masses of hib stealthers there

Q

quinthar

Start with a double negative and terrible things happen.

Maybe he was having fun killing you.....the game wasnt made just for you and yer dueling mate ya know...

People find enjoyment in differant things, maybe he got his then.

Q

quinthar

Re: Re: Is there no albs

Originally posted by behatch
better get used to it and fight fire with fire.

Lol I love it when somebody from a realm says "ohh betty I'll have to zerg them back now" you lot are just as good as the albs.

Q

quinthar

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Is there no albs

fyi i dont play him in rvr, last time i played rvr with him i went to mmg solo and /y at the mid stealthzerg littul ninja raiding gimp

So you HAVE played him in RVR?

Love these ill thought out posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread